Feisty, I like it.

Voting would be appreciated ;)

Adrianna POV~~~~~

A loud, full volume, notification beep erupted from my phone, causing me to awaken. It was another school day, to Constance, a school I now have been going to for exactly 3 weeks, not including today. It was Monday morning, so I knew I had to get up. With a bit of blurry vision, I rubbed my eyes and checked my phone.

Good morning Upper East Siders. There now seems to be a Black and White Dance being thrown tonight by the man himself, Chuck Bass. Rumor has it that B will lose the only innocence she has left. Let us hope that tonight goes to plan.  After all, it is Blair Waldorf

After I turned off my phone, I decided it was time to get ready for school. I slowly walked towards my closet, still tired from just waking up. I walked into my large walking closet and looked around for my uniform. Once I found it, I instantly put it on and grabbed shoes and accessories to go with it. After I was finally finished getting dressed, I walked down the staircase of my penthouse and waited to be served breakfast.

(She lives in a penthouse)

Time skip ~~ (To school)

As I neared Constance, I kept walking and looked down to my phone, scrolling through some of my recent text messages. Not paying attention, I ran into something hard and stumbled back a bit, and finally fell. "Shoot, I'm sorry," I said to the random person I ran into. I looked up, only to realize it was Chuck Bass. He looked down at me, with a small smile on his cough handsome cough face. (You Heard NOTHING)  He reached out for my hand in an attempt to help me up. Accepting, he pulled me up surprisingly quickly.

"Hello, Chuck," I said awkwardly. I looked down and began wiping my skirt with my hands, making sure there was no dirt. "Good day to you, Adrianna. By the way, you missed a spot." Referring to some "dirt" I had on my clothing. He reached and touched my arse. Since he was still in front of me, this left very little space in between us. I slapped him in the face, causing him to remove his hand.

He smirked at my action, turned away, and said the last words he said to me that day. "Feisty," he began, a few feet away from me. "I like it." And with that, he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Question: Hey or Hi?