Manhattan's Elite

Voting would be appreciated ;)

As I walked out of my second class, I realized it was lunchtime. Being new to this school, I only knew one side of the students here, the side they got from Gossip Girl. Wondering where I was going to sit, I remembered Blair. I set my belongings inside my locker and headed out to the front of Constance. Looking around, I noticed Blair sitting along with her minions while holding yogurt. I walked over to them, ignoring some of the stares I was getting from some of my hungry male classmates.

I finally made it over to Blair and called out her name. She and her minions turned around and looked at me. Blair's eyes opened wide when she realized I was sitting with her.

"Sorry, I forgot." She said, looking at me. She turned to her minions with a disturbing glare and yelled, "Scoot!" Doing what they were ordered, they scooted over so there was enough room for me to sit. Smiling, I sat down and began talking to her. Mid-way during our conversation, she said.

"Oh, and some of my other friends will be joining us." She looked behind me, causing me to turn around as well, "Speaking of which, here they come right now." She said as Serena, Nate, and the womanizer himself, Chuck Bass, came over to sit with us.

"Hey Nate," Blair said to her boyfriend as she kissed him on the cheek. He smiled and greeted her as well. "Everyone, this is Adrianna Shunall herself." All three of them looked at me and smiled. Serena held out her hand for a shake, along with Nate and Chuck. I shook Serena's hand, then Nate's, and made my way to chuck. Instead of a handshake, he brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed it lightly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Chuck spoke. 

"I'm Bass, Chuck Bass."   

Little did I know, those for words would go along way, past a normal friendship.

~~~~~~~~~

The question of the day: Cats or dogs?