"Chuck Bass, you are stealing my <3."

I woke up, my head hurting due to a hangover from the previous night. Confused, I began to roll around the bed like a possessed turtle, wondering where I was and what had happened that night.
I began thinking hard, hurting my head in the process. Suddenly, almost as if a light went off above my head, everything came rushing back through my brain. I remembered everything, from Nate and I walking in hand in hand, me kissing Nate, getting the punch (aka drunk), walking away with Chuck, and...
I opened my eyes wide in shock, remembering the end of last night and what I did. Turning my head to the other side slowly, I saw a bare Chuck Bass lying next to me, his body mostly covered up because of the blankets. Knowing my thoughts were correct, I smiled yet felt the urge to frown. And instead of looking away instantly, I continued to stare, analyzing his face during the process.
'Why do I like him?' I thought to myself. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion due to the question, not really knowing the answer myself. Sighing and shaking my head, I threw my legs to the side and slipped off of the bed.
The cold air rushed against my bare body, making goosebumps rise on my skin. I shivered due to the new cold impact.
I walked across the room to the closet that leaned against the wall. Once I made it over, I reached my arms out and grabbed the doors, swiftly opening the closet.
Inside, there was a variety of business suits (I'm guessing), dresses, dress shirts, pants, and pencil skirts. I looked down and noticed there were blankets and towels on the bottom, which was exactly what I needed.
Bending down, I reached out to grab the blankets, not even noticing Chuck was behind me.
Right after I grabbed the blankets, I felt something warm press lightly behind me. I gasped in surprise, not realizing Chuck had gotten out of the bed.
Two long arms wrapped around my waist, bringing me closer to his chest. I turned around, only to have Chuck press his lips roughly onto mine.
I reacted quickly, instantly wrapping my arms around his neck.
As we kissed, I could feel him smirk against me in satisfaction.
Finally, we both pulled away, breathing harshly due to the lack of air. With a smile on my face, I looked into his eyes, suddenly happy.
"Chuck Bass, you're stealing my heart."