Jealousy

THIS IS UNEDITED

Hello Upper-East Sidders, Gossip Girl here with more Gossip. The new party is tonight, where Nate Archibald was going to, as he stated, give Blair a gift. But poor B couldn't resist Chuck and broke Nate's heart. Let's hope tonight goes well.

Xoxo

As I walked out of the school, I looked around, hoping to see Nate. I had a plan for him, and myself, that I think could work in both of our favors. I stopped walking, trying to spot him. He was nowhere.

I was confused since Nate usually would sit on a bench or talk to his friends.

But, to come to think of it, I barely saw Nate all day and didn't really see him after lunch. Feeling a bit muddled and confused, I pulled out my phone and called Nate.

BRRRING

BRRRINGG

BRRRING

BRRRINGG

BRRINNGG

Not thinking he was going to answer the phone, I got ready to hang up, only to suddenly hear Nate's voice speak out of my phone.

"Hello?" Nate said, his voice sounding stuffy and sad. I heard him sniffle a few times, making me question if he was okay.

"Are you Alright Nate? You sound like you've been crying." I asked, concerned about my friends well being. Nate Archibald was not one to cry, from as far as my knowledge took me and as far as I knew him as a person.

(Side note, IT'S SNOWING WHERE I LIVE!!! IM FREAKING OUT!! YAAASS B**CH!)

"No sh*t." He responded. He never cursed, yet alone was rude. Nate was a nice guy, and would never act like this unless he was in a really bad situation.

"My girlfriend cheated on me with one of my only f***ing friends, I lost Chuck, who happens to be the person my girlfriend cheated on me with, and you're asking me if I'm okay?" He said, an angry yet sad tone lacing his voice.

I was silent. How was I supposed to respond to that? Like, 'Oh, yeah, your right, you lost the two most important people in your life.' No, of course not. Instead, I responded differently.

"Look, I know your sad and all, but I have a plan, that would help the both of us," I said, a mischievous smile crawling onto my face. There was silence on the other line, making me think Nate didn't want to join in.

"Let's hear it," Nate said, leaving me to tell him my brilliant, yet maybe stupid plan.

Game on, Chuck and Blair.

TIME SKIP (To the party) !~~~~~~~~

Knowing that Chuck and Blair would be there together at the party, Nate agreed with me on my plan for us to fake date so we could make Blair and Chuck jealous. "This plan is very easy to go along with," I told Nate. "Since I find you f***ing hot, it'll pretty fun." He responded. I smiled lightly, finding myself attracted to this side of him. Who knew he could be such a bad boy?

(THis is his suit)

Hand in hand, we both walked inside of the large building

Hand in hand, we both walked inside of the large building. Designed just for a single party, it seemed magnificent. I glanced around, noticing many people staring at us holding hands. I turned to him, noticing him already looking at me.

"Let's give them something to look at." He said as he pulled me into a kiss. He slipped his arms around my waist, as I slid my arms around his neck.

Finally, we both pulled away slowly, smiling as we did. It had been a while since I had kissed someone. Well, at least, a person who didn't and who I know wouldn't abandon me without reasoning.

"You like me, for real, don't you?" Asked Nate. I thought for a while. Nah. Maybe? Maybe a little? Yes? The last one seemed more realistic.

I slowly nodded, answering his question. Then, he pulled me in for another kiss, making me know how he felt as well.

This got me thinking, that maybe this year won't be so bad after all.