Ending

TIME SKIP
The end of the year came rushing like a shooting gun, the anticipation of summer haunting us all.

Straightening my wrinkly skirt, I continued skipping my way to school, the excitment of summer too great to handle.

I rounded the corner, the sight of the all familiar school coming into view. It looked as great as ever. The bright sun shined through the trees, making the school look summer ready to leave.

Students looked extra happy today, some of the seniors running around with their hands up, excited to know that they would officially be done with highschool.

I sighed in slight sadness, the thought of not seeing him dawning on me. Speaking of which, everyone knew we were together, and Blaire surprisingly didn't kill me. Instead, she told me she slept with Nate after I said I slept with Chuck, so we got each other even.

I felt a hand tap lightly on my shoulder, causing me to turn around. There, stood the man I had been dating for quite some time.

Chuck Bass.

A smile made it's way onto my face, causing him to smile as well.

"Hey Charles.." I teasingly said, wrapping my arms around hid neck. In return, he slipped his hands around my neck, pulling me forward.

"Hello, my love." He sweetly said, causing me to blush at his words.

"I'm sad I won't get to see you everyday..." I said sadly, my voice trailing off at the end.

He pulled me to his chest and lightly pressed his lips onto mine, pulling away shortly after.

"Who says that has to be the case?" He said with his beautiful smile, showing off his pearly white teeth.

I smiled with joy and rested my head on his chest, feeling his heart beat.

"I.. love you." I confessed, burying my head into his chest in embarrassment.

Silence fell over us as I felt his heart beat faster, worrying me that he didn't respond yet.

"I love you too." Chuck finally said, pressing his lips to my forehead. I heard him chuckle as I pressed my head into his chest even harder.

This year, because of him, was the most fun I've ever had.