You're Mine

Adrianna's POV~~~ (Still at the party)

(CONTAINS NO SMUT, MOSTLY FLUFFY SHIT)

I kissed his cheek and told him I was going to get some punch. I turned around and began walking through the crowd, which formed after we first walked in, hand in hand.

I pushed through the large crowd, saying 'Sorry' and 'Excuse me' to the many people I bumped into during the process. I didn't know why I walked away though since I barely even liked punch. As thoughts stormed into my head furiously, I continued walking through the mass of people.

Finally, I made it to the punch bowl and poured myself some red punch. It wasn't enough. Looking around, I made sure no one was looking as I took out a flask, which contained alcohol and let the whiskey flow into my fancy glass cup.

I brought the glass up to my lips and tilted it back, gulping down the liquid quickly. I felt the light and familiar burn slide down my throat. I sighed after I finished drinking, and got myself some more punch, repeating the same process once more. I knew drinking was bad, my dad basically reminded me every single day about it when I was little. 

With a sigh, I began to space out, looking at random, normal, and happy couples with a sad feeling growing in my stomach. I looked at Dan and Serena, noticing a spark in their eyes when they looked at each other. That's all I wanted. 

In fact, all I seemed to need was a nice, simple and calm, friendly relationship.

Sighing, I stood there for a moment, not knowing what strange things were to come.

I stood there, while two rather large hands slid onto my waist, pulling me close to the anonymous figure's toned body. The close proximity warmed me up greatly, making my face red. 

"Please." A familiar male voice pleaded. I stood there, wondering what he meant and who he was. And that is when it hit me. It was Chuck.

'I got him where I need him to be!' I thought with a smirk. I turned around and saw a desperate Chuck sitting there, a look of lust clouding his eyes. 

Fully turned to him, I grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs, where no one else was. "

"Where are we going?" Asked a muddled Chuck, confused and mostly curious on where I might be dragging him to. 

After an entire flight of stairs, we made it to a grand beautiful bedroom, which contained a king-sized velvet canopy bed, and a dark colored wooden door which led to a big balcony that gave a perfect view of the city.

Not really caring about the room, I dropped his hand and turned to him, setting my plan in motion.

In one swift move, I found myself grabbing Chuck's cheeks and pulling him into a romantic kiss, which then quickly turned into a heated make-out session. He stumbled back at first, surprised at the fact that I had kissed him again after what he had said once before. As he finally began to relax into my arms, he then began to kiss back roughly. He pulled me into an embrace, mumbling 'Jump', which I listened to. I clasped my long legs around his waist, as he slowly, but surely, made his way over to the canopy bed. He pushed me into the piece of furniture, and climbed on top of me, his lips never leaving mine. He pulled away and looked at my face closely, having two words leave his plump lips.

"You're mine."

*WINKY FACE*  

Hoi randomers, commoners, and peasants! (is it bad I call most people I know peasant? Yes? I thought so) Don't expect me to write anything smut related, cause that shit is weird, but maybe in 69 years. Lol, I know, I'm so funny. (And then I realize, no one is going to read this *Sad sigh*) ANYWAYS! I'm sorry that this is short, I just am lazy and tired. So yeah, I hope you enjoyed reading this, um, interesting one shot, and goodbye!

Word count: 700 words in all