Chapter 3- Dancers Banquet Pt 1

Emily's POV
So next week is the annual Dancers Banquet, where dancers from all around the world come to meet and have fun. I was invited to perform a song, Who says by Selena Gomez. I am so excited.
Story Plot (this is plan so I don't forget):
Start: Dance studio practicing duet and group. "Soo Emily who are you planning on taking to the dancers banquet" Tati asked. I looked over at Kenneth talking to the boys and I bit my lip. "Kenneth?" She asked. "Yeah" I replied. I walked over to the boys and sat next to Ken, he put his arm around me. "What's Up Campbell?" He asked. "Nothing San Jose, we were just talking about the Dancers Banquet" I replied. "Oh Yeah you're singing right?" He asked. "Yeah" I replied smiling at him. We talked for a while when Kaitlyn walked over.. "Hi" she said. "Hi" we said back. "Sooooooo Ken... Do you wanna go to the Dancers Banquet with me?" She asked, I looked at Ken, WTF! What is he gonna say? "Ummmmm.... OK" he said. I stopped all my emotions and sat still making Kenneth arm fall off my shoulder. "Thanks" she said kissing his cheek then walking away. I sat in silence I had completely shut down, my feet felt numb and my hands felt cold. "What just happened?" Sean asked. "Do you like her Ken?" Bailey asked. "Ummm. Maybe" he said blushing. I stepped up in silence and walked away staring at the door the whole time. I grabbed my dance back and walked outside to the side walk. I put on music and I started to turn in my shoes, I feel so annoyed and depressed. As people passed by staring I didn't want to stop turning. I eventually stopped when I saw Tati and Bailey walk out and started to dance with all my energy. I was dancing and dancing when I finally fell over and burst into tears. "Whyyyyy" I cried. "It's not your fault" said Tati. "Kaitlyn's a Bitch!" Bailey said. "First she steals my duet partner, now she steals my crush!" I shouted and everyone on the street stared at me. "Take a picture it'll last longer!" shouted Bailey. "Sorry!" I shouted.
Kenneth's POV
Ok Look.. I like Emily but I also like Kaitlyn. I love Emily, but I love Kaitlyn too. Life is complicated. I walked over to the studio door and slightly opened it to see Emily sitting in the ground crying with Tati and Bailey on the bench next to her. "Whyyyyy" she cried. Why what? "It's not your fault" Tati said. "Kaitlyn's a Bitch!" Bailey exclaimed. Ummm... "First she steals my duet partner, now she steals my crush!" She shouted as Everyone stared at her. "Take a picture it'll last longer!" Shouted Bailey. "Sorry!" Emily shouted. Does Emily really have a crush on me? OMG!