Chapter 6- "i guess we aren't"

Emily's POV
I thought about Kenneth and I the whole night and I feel like he is going to ask me to be his girlfriend. I walked into the studio and saw Tati, "Heyyy... Uh... Emily.... Lets Go Outside" she said turning me around. "Why?" I said as looser her grip on my arm and walked toward studio A. "Kenneth?" I said as I saw him and Kaitlyn kissing. "Emily I can.." I interrupted him. "Did last night mean NOTHING to you!!" I shouted. "Emily.." he said as I interrupted again. "Look Kenneth! If that kiss meant nothing to you, so be it! I don't love you anyway, never did, never will! You two can have each other but just know, you just broke my heart into a million pieces" I said. "San Jose" I whispered walking away. I heard him whisper, "Campbell" as I started to walk away. I love him and I feel like he just stabbed a knife through my heart.
*an our later*
I walked back into the studio and saw everyone practicing the group, I had made sure I wiped away my tears and joined in on the choreography naturally everyone was still dancing, I marked the routine, I didn't go full out, I felt to exhausted to do anything. "Ok Emily and Kenneth" Miss Abby said. "Look Emily.." he whispered as we walked onto the floor. "Save it for never" I said getting into the starting position when I do a round off back handspring back aerial in. We did a lift and it was good, then I had a turning section and it wasn't so good, "come on Emily full out!" Miss Abby shouted. I was supposed to fall into Kenneth's arms but instead I fell straight to the floor AGAIN. I looked back and saw Kenneth and Kaitlyn dancing beside me together. "What the Fuck!" I shouted. "language" said miss Abby. "What the Truck!" I shouted again correcting myself. "I'm so sorry miss Abby I can't do this anymore, give the duet back to Kaitlyn, It's not like Kenneth and I have any chemistry, we've only been duet partners for about forever!" I shouted walking out of the studio.
Kenneth's POV
"Well...Congratulations Kaitlyn, you get the duet back" shrugged miss Abby. What happened to Emily? I love her but I also love Kaitlyn. Get over it Ken! You can't have two girls.
*text convo with Emily*
K- Can we talk?
*20 mins later*
E- What do you want?
K- I want you!
E-Well why did you kiss Kaitlyn?
K-Well.. Uh I love her too.
E- Ken!!! WTF! YOU CANT HAVE TWO GIRLS YOU HAVE TO DECIDE AND EVEN IF YOU WANT ME! IM SORRY I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE.
K- y-you don't love me anymore?
E- you broke my heart Ken! you expect me to love you again and just forget about what happened! I can't!
K- sorry
E- Sorry isn't gonna cut it! I'm sorry but I don't think we can be duet partners anymore.
*21 mins later*
K- I guess we aren't duet partners anymore. 😢
E- i guess we aren't
K- bye Emily
*16 mins later*
E- bye Kenneth

I've dealt with many hard things before but this was truly the hardest.