Chapter 7- "you can't have me"

Emily's POV
I can't express my feelings right now. I feel so stupid! I went to the studio and no one was there so I decided to just warm up. I started turning and doing some bridges just to warm up. When I saw two people do round off back handsprings into studio A. "I'm Tati" she said. "And I'm Bailey" said Bailey. "And we are here to support you with any of your problems right now" they said. We laughed. "Thanks" I said hugging them. After a while everyone else arrived. When I saw Kenneth walk in my heart froze. I sat in the corner with Tati and Bailey. I tried to keep calm. I saw Gabe walk over and sit next to me. "Emily, you need to do something this is getting out of hand!" Gabe said pointing at Kenneth and Kaitlyn kissing. I held back my tears. "I can't" I said. "I don't love him anymore, we aren't even duet partners anymore" I said crying. "Emily, it's okay" said Tati patting my back. "When life gives you lemons, throw them at someone and Kenneth needs a good lemon to the head" We laughed. I cleared away my tears and stepped onto the dance floor the music was playing so I just went with the flow, I was alone on the floor just me.. every time I turned the only person I could see was Kenneth, I-I still love him. He just needs to decide if he loves me or Kaitlyn. I saw someone dancing next to me, it was Kenneth! When the music stopped we looked into each other's eyes like all the time when we dance and I couldn't stop staring he leant in for a kiss. I pushed his chest away.. "Kenneth, I don't love you anymore" I said as he gave me a sad look. "I already told you.. you can't have two girls, you can't have me" I said walking outside. I wish life was as easy as it seems.