Chapter 4- Dancers Banquet Pt 2

Emily's POV
This morning when I got to the studio I felt so calm and no one was there accept Miss Abby. "Hey Miss Abby" I said. "H-hey Emily" she said looking busy. "Busy?" I asked. "Umm Yeah Its Just Umm... Kaitlyn isn't a good hip hopper I don't think she can do the duet" she said as I felt a sudden feeling in my stomach. "Can you learn the choreo? You know just in case she can't pick it up" she asked. "Of course" I said smiling. I mean I feel sorry for sorry for Kaitlyn  but the duet was made for Kenneth and I anyway soooo..... Miss Abby and I walked into studio A to perfect the choreography since I already know it from before. Everyone started to walk in and I continued to kill the choreography. I saw Kenneth walk in next to Kaitlyn and they were holding hands. I lost concentration and fell out of my turns. What is happening? They walked in. I kept dancing and tried not to notice, I nailed my front aerial. "Why is she doing the duet choreography?" I heard Kaitlyn say to Kenneth. "I don't know but she's killin' it!" Kenneth said back smiling. I love him. I kept dancing my strongest when the music ended. I stood breathing heavily and saw Kaitlyn run over to miss Abby, "why is she learning the duet choreography?" Kaitlyn asked mad. "Kaitlyn. You weren't picking it up fast enough and you need to improve on your hip hop skills for this advanced duet." Abby said. "Emily, Kenneth can you bring us another win?" Miss Abby asked. Kenneth stood next to me. "Yes" we said. And then hugged. "I'm glad to have my old duet partner back, Campbell" he said. "I'm glad to be dancing with you again, San Jose" I said. Wow! I love him. When we were practicing the duet and group Kaitlyn glared at me the whole time. I looked at Kenneth and nearly lost track of what was going on. After dance, Tati, Bailey and I went to the mall to go dress shopping. "What about this dress?" I asked holding it up against my body. "Too sparkly" Tati said. We chose loads of dresses and went to try them on. I chose a blue short dress with I think they are jules from the neck to the chest kinda and new light blue converse and a Michael Natalie purse (I think that's what it's called). I can't wait! When we walked out of the store I noticed the boys all shopping for a tux. I looked at Ken and he looked amazing in his tux. We walked into the store. "How about this guys?" He said not noticing us walk in. "Looking Good San Jose" I said smiling. "Thanks Campbell" he said back. "Find your dresses?" Asked Sean. "Yep, but you can't see them until the Banquet" said Bailey. Btw Gabe and Tati are going together since you know they are all BF GF now and Sean and Bailey are going together since they are going out and Josh and Will are taking there girlfriends and I'm Alone! "Sooo. Lunch?" Sean asked. "Yep" they said as they walked into the changing room to change out of there tux.
*after they changed*
We walked to the food court and after ordering  sat down with our lunch. "So are you guys excited for the banquet?" Sean asked. "Yeah" we all replied and then laughed at the concept that we said it at the same time. "Kenneth are you still going with Kaitlyn?" Gabe asked. Thanks Gabe for reminding me. "Uhhh... Yeah" Kenneth replied. I sat still poking my fork at my food and looked down trying not to show any sign of jealously or sadness. "So Emily are you excited to sing?" Kenneth asked as I looked up. "Ummm.. Yeah" I answered. "Do you guys wanna hang out at my place?" Ken asked. "Yep" everyone said. "Sorry I gotta go practice" I answered as I stood up and walked away. I love Kenneth. But.... he doesn't love me.
Kenneth's POV
"Sorry I gotta go practice" Emily said as she walked away. What is wrong? Did I do something? I love her... but Kaitlyn asked me before I could ask Emily and I didn't wanna say no.