Chapter 5- Dancers Banquet Pt 3

Emily's POV
When I got up this morning, we had to go to the studio for a quick practice. I walked in and saw Kaitlyn kissing Kenneth and I turned around and walked back out. "Going somewhere Em" Tati said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me back inside. "You have to get over it Emily" Tati said. I held back my tears are we walked past them.Why is my life shit? I started to warm up and do a couple of turns (btw if you haven't noticed she loves turns) when Kenneth and I started our duet, we were amazing, I did a leg lift turn and fell back for Kenneth to catch me but instead I fell on the ground I looked back and saw Kaitlyn had pulled Kenneth away and kissed him. He seemed to be enjoying it. "Kenneth?" I whispered and walked out of the studio crying. Keep it together Emily, you have to be amazing to prove to them that you aren't so sensitive and nothing can break down your walls.
*5 hours later*
I had a shower and got ready for the banquet.

Dress:

Purse:

Shoes:

Shoes:

You can't make me where a dress without sneakers, Come On! I did my makeup which wasn't much it was just some eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick

You can't make me where a dress without sneakers, Come On! I did my makeup which wasn't much it was just some eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick. I put my phone in this phone case:

*6:30pm*I arrived at the banquet and took a deep breath before I walked in the doors

*6:30pm*
I arrived at the banquet and took a deep breath before I walked in the doors. "You got this Emily" I whispered as I walked inside. When I walked in everyone's eyes where on me, they're jaws dropped. They are probably thinking how someone as ugly as me can look so beautiful. I walked over to the table where the squad was at and took a seat next to Gabe and Tati. "Hey Guys" I said looking at them confused why they were staring at me. "Gurllllllllll" said Tati. "What, do I have something on my face?" I asked. "You looking fine" said Bailey. We all laughed and I saw Ken was still staring at me. "Ken?" I said waving my hand in front of his face. OMG! DOES HE LIKE ME! NO THATS IMPOSSIBLE! HE WOULD NEVER IM AWKWARD AND WEIRD. "Welcome Dancers to the 30TH Annual Los Angeles California Dancers Banquet. We have some exciting performances tonight! Everyone don't be afraid to order food of the menu, one meal per dancer as we will be paying for you. But right now please welcome to the stage, the boys of Temecula. After we ate, we talked for a bit and watched some of the performances. I was going up after this person. I'm so nervous. "Good Luck Em" They all said smiling. "Ladies and Gentleman please welcome to the stage your fellow dancers from the Abby Lee Dance Company, Emily Campbell!" The announcer said as I walked up the stage everyone cheered and clapped. "Um. Tonight Imma be singing you guys a song if you know it feel free to sing along and before I sing this I wanna deticate this song to my friends, Tati, Gabe, Bailey, Sean, Josh, Will and Kenneth, without all your support I wouldn't be here today, Thank you" I said as they all cheered loudly. I cleared my throat and took a deep breath. "I wouldn't wanna be anybody else, yeah" I sang as everyone whistled and cheered. "You made me insecure told me I wasn't good enough, but who are you to judge when your a diamond in the rough. I'm sure you've got something's you'd like to change about yourself but when it comes to me, I wouldn't wanna be anybody else" I sang. "Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah, Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah" The crowd sang along with me. "I'm no beauty queen I'm just beautiful me" I sang. "Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah, Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah" "You've got Every right to a beautiful night come on!" I sang loudly. I saw Kenneth walk away and I started to lose concentration. "Wh-who says, who" I stopped singing. "Sorry" I said. The crowd gasped and stared beside me. Why are they staring beside me? I looked beside and saw Kenneth our eyes met and he sang, "Who says, Who says you're not perfect, who says you're not worth it, who says you're the only one that's heard it" he sang, I started to tear up and I blushed. "Trust me that's the price of beauty, who says you're not pretty, who says you're not beautiful" he sang. Our eyes met again. "Who says" he added in a soft tone. The crowd cheered! I stood staring at Kenneth. Into his eyes deeply. "Kenneth?" I whispered. "Yeah?" He said. "I love you" I whispered. "I love you too" he said as we kissed. Everyone cheered. "We're Unstoppable" Kenneth said as we kissed again. This is possibly the best night ever.