Truth or Dare Percy Jackson style

DISCLAIMER- I do not own the PJO and the HOH Characters!!! I only own my own characters and if my characters happen to resemble anyone, have the same name or anything of that sort, it is purely coincidental.

Thank you and enjoy the story!

-Travis-

"Travis, truth or dare?"Nico asked."Dare!"I yelled.

Yes, you got that right.Travis Stoll is playing truth or dare with Nico,Conner, and Leo.

"I dare you to make Annabeth mad," Nico said smirking.I paled as Leo whispered,"I'll ask Nico to visit you in the underworld."

"Why Annabeth!" I whined. A mad Annabeth was scary, even for me. And you all know nothing can be better than me.

"Do you want it to be Percy or Kristy instead?"

"Nope." I shut up immediately.

I reluctantly walked out to the Athena Cabin, where Annabeth was reading an architecture book.

"Uhh Annabeth..."I asked, biting my lip.

"Oh Travis whats up?"She asked and raised an eyebrow,"What are you up to?"She automatically asks when she sees my face

I gulped.She looked at me expectantly, waiting for an answer.

Cmon Travis, she's just a girl!

"Drew is much better than you! She should have been with Percy, don't not you! You don't deserve anything!"I yelled. That was awesome! I should totally do that again. 

Annabeth didn't really react, in fact, she looked bored more than anything," Is that supposed to be an insult?"

"D-Did it work?"

She rested her chin on the palm of her hand,"How many times have I heard that already?"

"Once?"

The sides of her lips twitched upwards, as if my words were amusing.

"Is that it Travis?"

I frowned," Damn, this is harder than I thought it was. Oh well, at least you enjoy spiders." I grinned, marching away.

"What was that, Stoll?" Annabeth said through gritted teeth, glaring at me.

"I-uh.. Spiders?"

"Did you. Put spiders in my cabin again, Stoll?" She said lowly.

"Does it help if I say no?" I smiled sheepishly.

"Go before I kill you!"She shrieked, throwing her book at me. Might I add, it was a thick, hardcover book she was hurling at me? With her perfect aim, it nailed me right on the nose.

"Ow! Ok Ok! Im going!"I yelled and ran as fast as I could away from her, clutching my nose.

Once she was out of sight, I cradled my nose."I think she broke it."I groaned out loud.

"Nice one bro.Besides the fact she hurled a 10-pound book at you, I say you did well."Conner said next to me.

Surprised, I shrieked, closed my eyes and karate chopped everywhere.

"Ow! Stop that! I did- Ow! Stop it, Travis! Ow!"Conner yelped.

I jumped back and took an action pose."I'm a Ninja! Who is this Travis?!"

"You can stop now."Conner giggled, then stop and stared in horror.

I stood up straight and stared at my brother in the eye."Did...You just giggle."

"I-uh No, sir!"Conner saluted.

"This isn't your day, is it?" Leo laughed, snapping a picture of Travis and Conner.

"Hey, Valdez."I looked at Leo

"Yeah?" Leo asked absentmindedly, scrolling through his pictures.

"You have 3 seconds."

"To?"

"3."

"Leo?" Nico asked.

"2."

"I think you should run.Like right not."

Leos eyes widened at the sight of me and Conner and ran as fast as his scrawny legs could take him.

"1!"

I'll just let you guys imagine what happens to Leo. I suck at endings, so I hope you don't expect too much from me!

Vote and Comment! Byez~