No More

The ghoul tears a chunk out of your arm, gobbling it up swiftly. "Mm! Sweet! So sweet!" They gush licking their lips. They move to take another bite only to be hit off of you. Shakily looking over, you see a golden eyed man with a large black sword quinque. A Dove... He comes over to stand between you and the ghoul.
"Roronoa, take her out of this place." He orders.
"Right." A green haired dove scoops you up swiftly running through the woods.
"How... Did you know?" You pant in pain.
"We didn't, we were after the Demon and heard you." He answers. You blink in awe, did Demon accidentally save you again? He suddenly stops just as he carries you out of the woods. "You..." He breathes, glaring in front of him. You follow his gaze to the ghoul that stood under a streetlight a few yards away. Your heartbeat picks up recognizing the demon mask.
A soft odd feeling pulls your lips into a small smile. "Thank you." You manage to the ghoul. The Dove blinks and looks down at you. The Demon dips his head before stepping out of the light and vanishing. You fall unconscious at that.

You blink up at the ceiling, this was also familiar to you. Your gaze drifts to the heart monitor as it beeps calmly. The image of your mother in a hospital bed flashes through your mind. A pain squeezes your chest and you look away with a pained sigh.
"You're finally awake," Someone rumbles coming in. You look over at the golden eyed Dove as he comes in. "You're lucky we arrived when we did."
"Yeah... Did you want something?" You croak and then try to clear your throat as you shakily sit up, causing a shock of pain to ripple from your injuries.
"We want to know who it was that put you out there to die Ms.___." He gets straight to the point. You blink meeting his gaze you were about to tell him but stop yourself.
"I won't tell you." You respond.
"Seriously? You could've died last night!" The green haired Dove huffs. You look at him, gripping the sheets.
"You think I don't know that?" You retort surprising them. "What punishment is there in a prison? Meals, warmth, shelter from the ghouls? That crazy bitch would just thrive there. Karma will find her in the open, and it'll be in the disguise of a hungry ghoul. I hope it's a slow death too..." You hiss.
"... Very well... Also... Are you familiar with the Demon?" The golden eyed Dove questions.
"I met him after he accidentally saved me, when I jumped off a bridge... That was a week ago, I don't know why he would save me a second time... And don't bother asking if I know who. I have no one who would care about me, and he's probably just keeping me alive to eat later..." You tell them, eyes gliding down to the sheets as tears come to them.
They shift and the green haired man comes to your side, hesitantly bringing your head to his chest. The motion caught you off guard but wasn't entirely unwelcome, you've never had someone do this to you. Unsure what to do, you allow yourself to relax in his warmth.
"We brought you some new clothes, the doctor said you're free to leave when you're ready to go." He murmurs releasing your head and setting a bag on your lap.
"Thank you..." You murmur.
"Take care of yourself ___." The golden eyed Dove hums before leaving with the greenette.

'Since you didn't return last night I've placed your belongings outside. Don't bother returning, harlots have no home here.' Your father's voicemail plays in your head over and over again. One bad thing after another. You stop as your eyes finally focused on something, the café.
Walking in, you wince as the bell alerts your entry. "Welcome back ___." Law rumbles as he serves some guests. Kid pauses his sweeping as you nod, walking past to the corner table again. Law soon comes over pausing as he looks you over. "Is something wrong?" He asks.
"Im just... Having a bad week." You respond softly, feeling as if you were on the verge of tears. He frowns and touches your back before swiftly getting you some coffee and a piece of cake. You blink at it in slight surprise.
"This is the last piece of yours, it was a big hit, thank you," He smiles. You glance at him before trying it. You really needed something sweet at the moment. Relaxing a bit you quickly take it down along with the coffee.
"Thank you." You murmur opening your wallet and freezing finding all of your money gone. You're officially broke and homeless now. Your shoulders droop. "I-Im so sorry... I-I don't have any money..." You whisper trembling tears coming to your eyes. Law blinks in surprise and you suddenly run out.
"___!" He calls after you, but the door had already slammed shut. Kid looks at the door for a few moments.
"Killer," He says to the blond employee behind the counter.
"On it." Killer rumbles before going out as well.
You reach home to find your things packed up on the roadside. Tears drying up on your cheeks, you hesitantly go through them, collecting everything you treasured and moving them to your backpack. You soon straighten and turn to leave almost walking into a man with long shaggy blond hair. His eyes were hidden by his bangs and his face hidden by a medical mask.
"Evicted?" He guesses lowly. You simply nod, not looking at him. "Need a place to stay?"
"No.... Thank you..." You murmur walking away. You just wanted a place to die.
Hours pass and you find yourself sitting on train tracks at the edge of town. You sat facing the lights of the town. Night had fallen again and this time you didn't care if a ghoul came to eat you. Your eyes drift up to the sky only to find a Fox mask looking down at you.
"It's dangerous to be out here right now." He hums.
"I don't have anywhere to hide." You answer flatly. "I got kicked out earlier because I spent the night in the hospital." You look at the town lights again.
"Do they know that?" He inquires sitting beside you.
"It wouldn't matter, he wouldn't believe me, and he had always wanted a reason to be rid of me..." You murmur.
"I'm sure it'll get better." You could hear a frown in his voice.
"I've always told myself that but everything just got worse and worse, and I don't want to be alone anymore. I just want to die." You shake, tears flowing from your eyes. He pulls you into his chest hugging you tightly. You stiffen slightly in surprise but don't pull away in case he intended to kill you.
"You poor thing ___... I don't understand why the world is so cruel to such a beautiful girl." He murmurs. Your eyes widen, beautiful? You look up at the mask in confusion.
"What.... You know my name?" You breathe.
"Of course, I've been planning on hiring you at my café, we need a cute girl." He moves up his mask and you blink at the café manager's face in shock. "So what do you say? Wanna come live with a scary old ghoul?"
"That... Why?" You murmur.
"Because, I understand what it's like to be alone." He hums.
"... Okay, I don't have anything to loose." You smile.

"What the hell... are you insane Shanks-ya?" Blank demands. You and Shanks stood together in a pitch black hall of his home which was a building behind his cafe. The lights had suddenly flicked off when you entered, and right now you knew the other ghouls were there. "It's not safe!"
"But why would I say anything that would put me back on the streets?" You defend.
"He's.... Not worried about us. The old man takes in stray ghouls sometimes. It could be more dangerous for you." Demon says simply.
"... I don't fear death." You respond frowning.
"We know... And that's troubling ___." Shanks says. You don't reply, looking to the side although you couldn't see.
"It's dangerous wherever I go. It doesn't matter, I'm unlucky in that way." You mutter.
"She's right, she wouldn't have lasted the night with what she packed." Another voice states.
"You... The blond from earlier." You remember.
"Yep, you can call me Killer." He says simply.
"N-Nice to meet you." You bow blindly, forehead touching someone's arm.
"Watch it, back up." Demon growls. You swiftly pull away, staggering and falling on your butt.
"I-I'm sorry!" You gasp, feeling a bit afraid of him.
"Don't mind him, he doesn't like gentle contact, it freaks him out." Blank says, you can make out a shape crouching in front of you. "Are you okay?" He inquires.
"I've been through worse lately." You shrug looking down. "Are you guys always going to hide from me?" You ask.
"For now." He answers helping you up.
"Take her to her room already." Demon grunts.
"Right this way ___." Shanks' hand wraps around yours, leading you down the hall as the lights flick back on. You glance around to find the others already gone.
Shanks opens a door and flicks on the light. "Killer and I picked up the rest of your stuff for you. I hope it looks okay." He rumbles. You blink in awe, tearing up a bit.
"I-It looks great... Thank you... It's really thoughtful.." You murmur, a small smile coming to your lips. He pauses before suddenly hugging you.
"Such a cute smile!" He chimes resting his cheek against yours. You blush not sure what to do. "Sleep well! I'll see you in the morning!" He chimes nudging you in and closing the door. You relax and go through your things, changing out of the rather baggy clothes that the Doves had bought you. Laying on the bed you felt better, but you couldn't sleep.
You sit up and look around the dark room before deciding to take a walk around the place. Easing out of the room, you make your way down the hall moving silently. Light catches your eye as you turn the corner. A balcony, you carefully go over quietly opening the sliding glass door to step out. Your hands find the railing as you look at the town lights.
The cool wind makes you relax more and your eyes drift off to the sky. Feeling eyes on you, you peer back inside. A shape on the roof catches your eye and there you find Demon sitting quietly. "You should be sleeping." He says bluntly, making you jump slightly.
"Y-Yeah but... It's hard." You rub your neck, looking to the side. He drops from the roof, looming over you. Flinching, you look at the masks shielded eyes.
"What are you thinking about?" He inquires, the edge in his voice had softened for that question. You blink and try to gather your thoughts.
"I'm thinking... That maybe now, things will get better." You admit quietly, tilting your head. "What do you think?"
"I... Think the depends on you." He also tilts his head as well. You blink and smile a bit.
"Thank you Demon." You murmur. He straightens at that before swiftly walking inside.
"Go to bed ___." Was all you heard him say from the darkness. The small smile on your lips doesn't fall as you follow his lead.
"Goodnight then."