Chapter 1

Le Eyes

The eyes are essential in knowing what a person is thinking. I'm sure if anyone knows the movie 'Tazza: The Hidden Card', you will understand how much information our eyes can give. As they say: 'Eyes are the window to the soul'.

(Quick note: DAMMNN TOP GOING ALL NAKED ON ME AND LOOKING FRESH)

Let's start:

Pupil's dilated: If you want to know if someone is liking what they see, or if a topic is interesting, just look at their pupils. When they are dilated, it means they like what they see ;).

Moving from left to right: When we are thinking, like answering a maths question, or trying the recall the memories of a particular night, our eyes moves right to left.

Rubbing eye/s: Doing this, we usually are tired or wiping tears away, but there can also be another reason for doing this. Rubbing our eye/s can also mean disbelief. So if you're telling a story of how you fought off a massive tiger in Antarctica, and someone starts to rub their eye, chances are, they don't believe you.

Blinking: When blinking frequently, this can mean a person is feeling excitement, or pressure. If you someone is blinking not as much, it can mean a various of things, like boredom.

Direction: The direction of where we look can also give off information, although this is just generally. If you see someone looking right while speaking to you, this could mean they are lying, guessing, or creating and storytelling. Looking left can mean to recalling, remembering, and retrieving facts. BUT this can be different on certain people, it may be reversed.

If someone is looking right and up, this can mean they are lying, fabrication, or visual imagining. Looking down and right can mean someone is accessing their feelings.

Eye contact: Usually, when making eye contact, it could mean someone is confident and is talking the truth, however, it can also be seen as someone who is lying. Usually we know this if they are making constant eye contact for a long time, and can leave you feeling uncomfortable.

---

So I hope you guys enjoyed the first part of my 'The Art of Body Language' wattpad book, and I hope you learnt something new you didn't know about reading peoples eyes. While researching, I learnt a lot of new stuff- which you will also learn more later- and now I see my friends and family differently.

Instead of just talking to them and listening, I look at their eyes, hands, legs, etc. in which I get a lot of information from.

The next chapter will be on the hands, and if you already knew stuff in this chapter, I hope you learn something you didn't know in the next ones.

Thank you for reading :D

P.S. You need to hit me up on any typos in this, because I type fast and all in one go and sometimes forget words, and then I can never be bothered to read over what I have written, so please tell me.

---

Websites used:

https://www.psychologistworld.com/bodylanguage/eyes.php

www.businessballs.com/body-language.htm#eyes-body-language