Chapter 14

Le Eyes

So I have decided to go back over each body part and add in some more on each part, because I clearly didn't write about everything. So here is a lil' bit more information for you on our eyes.

Let's start:

Looking up: A person is generally thinking and/or remembering while looking up. A head tilting down while looking up can be suggestive (heh heh) or even judgemental when a frown is present.

Looking down: An act of power or domination, but looking down and not at the actual person is the opposite. OR you may just be a tall person, it really depends mate.

Glancing: Basically a desire. For example, glancing at food because you want to eat it, glancing at a person because they are attractive, glancing at a situation that you shouldn't be because you are curious. But just now thinking, people might glance around your face, this is when you might want to go to a mirror and check that there isn't any left over food on your face and a booger hanging out of your nose.

Breaking eye contact: Although this can commonly suggest a more submissive, shy personality, prolonged eye contact can prove uncomfortable for someone, and they just look away and back to the person. (Quick note, the first link in my bibliography below is a website which thoroughly goes through levels of eye contact if you want to have a quick look!)

Squinting: Think about the situation you are in before you decide what a person's squinting could mean. Evaluation, uncertainty, straining to see something a little better, discomfort of light in your eyes, and liars who don't want their deception noticed. So there are many meanings, that's why think about the situation first, and then choose which would be most likely in that situation if that makes sense!

---

SORRY FOR THE WAIT. I had a bunch of stuff (if anyone's interested: graduation, 2 new jobs, HSC ;-; and more) and I kind of forgot about this in my free time (I'm a responsible adult now).

So like I said at the start, my plan is to go over each body part and add in more I didn't in the previous one's~ YAY BACK TO BODY LANGUAGE LEARNING! Tell me if you want more on Le Eyes and I'll be happy to write more, because there is so much information out there!

Please tell me of any mistakes and feedback is appreciated ~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and learnt something new, and also enjoy the future chapters to come!

Thank you for reading :D

---

Websites used:

https://markmanson.net/the-levels-of-eye-contact

http://changingminds.org/techniques/body/parts_body_language/eyes_body_language.htm