1.3

SONG FOR THE CHAPTER;

DEAR WORMWOOD

THE OH HELLOS

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

MANDAG 10:35

Once again, my weekend was boring and filled with absolutely no fun. William invited me to a party this weekend, but I declined. I haven't really an effort to make new friends or at least a friend. That is, if you don't count accepting Eva Mohn as a friend on Facebook.

I take out my Spanish notebook out of my locker and as I close it, I see a figure standing next to me, with his arm extended and leaning on the lockers. I look up at the figure and see Chris looking down at me, smirking.

I look at him with confusion, "Do you need something?"

He continues smirking, "Just admiring the view."

I raise an eyebrow and scoff. I try to walk away, but he prevents me from doing so and copies my movements.

I groan and roll eyes, "You're going to make me late for class."

He clicks his tongue and steps aside. I head to class, and Chris walks with me.

"Listen, I'm sorry. For what I said at the party." he says.

I roll my eyes, "It's okay."

We both enter the class and I take a seat next to a blonde girl.

Chris sits in the behind us with some guy.

"Hallo." the blonde smiles.

I smile back, "Hai."

"Noora." she says extending her hand.

I chuckle, shaking her hand and say, "Bella."

The spanish teacher enters and class begins.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

At lunchtime, I sat in my usual spot, in a table for two. After a few minutes, someone occupies the seat in front of me. I look up from my phone and see Chris.

I sigh, "Yes?"

Chris chuckles, "Why do you always seem mad?"

"I'm not mad. I just don't necessarily like your presence."

Of course I was lying. I admit, Chris is attractive, and his smirk made my stomach feel tingly. But I won't just reveal that to him. He probably has a girlfriend anyway.

He acts hurt and puts his hand on his heart, "That's really offensive."

I shrug, "The truth hurts, doesn't it."