1.6

SONG FOR THE CHAPTER;

HIGH

SIVIK

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

MANDAG 14:15

"I'll meet with William soon again."

Noora, Vilde, Eva and I are sitting on the school's courtyard bench. Vilde's currently driving me nuts about William.

She continues, "I think we have something going on, but the age difference is quite sick. There can really be something between us. He said he thinks I'm really special. And I'm ready for it. Did I tell you I had an orgasm?"

I cover my ears at this part as she continues telling Noora all the sex details. Noora taps my shoulder, signaling that their conversation about it was done.

"-You didn't use a condom?" Eva asks.

Vilde shakes her head, "No, he said he tends to not use one."

I roll my eyes and look at something that captures my attention.

"What is the fuck is that?" I ask.

Sana and female Chris approach towards us on hoverboards.

"Whose are those from?" Vilde asks.

"Sana knows someone." Chris replies smiling.

"It's to fetch the toilet paper." Sana says.

Vilde and Sana have a small discussion on the toilet paper, eventually Sana gets irritated and leaves us along with Chris.

We watch them go, but someone else walks by us. William smiles at me and the passes by Vilde saying hello in a nonchalant voice. Clearly it disappoints Vilde, but she remains silent.

"Hallo." a voice I knew all too well says.

"Hei Chris." I respond.

He looks at me smirking, "Are you guys coming to the Halloween party on Friday?"

I shrug, "Maybe-"

Vilde cuts me off by saying, "We're coming!"

"Good. We'll talk." he says before walking away with his friend.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

ONSDAG 14:30

"How's it going with the alcohol for the party?" female Chris asks as Sana helps her fix her lipstick.

Vilde starts, "I sent William a message if he could get it for us."

"-Can he?"

Vilde sighs, "He hasn't replies yet. He's extremely busy. He's in the third year, and he's in charge of his bus. He has so much to think about in his situation. We haven't talked properly since last time. But we do keep in contact via Snapchat." she pauses, "You know what I did yesterday?"