1.5

SONG FOR THE CHAPTER;

I WON'T MIND

ZAYN MALIK

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

SØNDAG 10:21

"Bella wake up."

I groan and pull the bed covers to cover my face.

"Wake up!" William says and pulls down the entire bedsheet.

"William!" I yell, "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

William throws himself next to me and laughs for a good minute. I hit him playfully.

"Shut up. It's not funny."

He finally calms down, "Okay, okay, sorry. I'm just hungry."

"You know where the food is, why did you have to wake me up?"

He plays with the ends of my hair, "Because I wanted us both to make breakfast."

I sigh loudly, "Fine, just let me get ready."

I stand up from my bed and head towards the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and doing other necessities, I walk downstairs towards the kitchen and find William taking out ingredients.

"What are we going to make?" I ask.

He hums, "I was thinking crepes?"

I gasp, "William Magnusson making crepes?"

"Which is why I need your help to make them." he laughs.

I connect my phone to my speakers and press shuffle. I laugh when I hear "One Dance" by Drake.

William groans, "No! Change it."

I shake my head, "I don't understand how you like Justin Beiber, but not Drake."

"It's just that every girl is singing it and they've ruined the song."

We start by mixing all the ingredients together and then trying to make them as thin as possible in the skillet. William tries to flip one in the air, but it falls down in the counter. I laugh as he places it back on the skillet.

We fill the crepes with nutella and top it with strawberries.

"Mmm. Wow William, this might be the best thing you've ever made." I tease.

He rolls his eyes and laughs.

"So.. You and Vilde?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "What about it?"

I sigh, "I just don't want her to expect something out of whatever you guys have."

"Nothing is going on between us. Don't worry." he reassures me.