Chapter 3

Hello my friends!!! Nice to meet you again... Here goes the next chapter! And please please vote . Enjoy..

I jumped hearing a voice all of sudden and mainly a manly voice.

But I ignored the person. Then it was all quite. So I relaxed.

Suddenly I felt a breath tickling on my neck. A shiver went down my spine. I gulped and turned around.

But as soon as I turned around I regretted that. All I saw were emerald green eyes staring into mine. As my gaze lowered on his face, I saw a prefect face with smirk playing on lips.

I could breath his scent and it literally made my knees go weak. But then I remembered Emily Brown is not the girl who gets affected by boys.

I noticed our close proximity and frowned. I stepped back.

Hearing a snort, I looked at that boy again and then the realization hit me like thunderstorm.

The boy standing before me was none other than James Herald... school's bad boy.

I turned to the article on the wall. "So, Miss. Brown, how does it to feel be Maths Monitor?" He asked me with a taunting note.

I once again ignored him. But he didn't shut up. " At last the nerd got reward for her flattery. Anyways nerd how was your experience when you took that Smith woman's advantage. But seriously it needs a great deal to cheat a smartass. Just spill the beans, will you? How did you do that ? You know----"

As he went on ranting I tried to block my mind from his words; but then I realized it was not possible because  most of my energy was being used in restraining myself from punching his handsome face.

Did I really thought what I think I thought? Oh My God!! What the hell is wrong with me? Here this boy is talking such mean things about me and all I am thinking is how good his looks are!!

I am really impossible. Oh such a Despicable Me ! Really can't these minions leave my mind? I chuckled to myself.

But before I could enter into secret base of East India, I was being caught by my arm and pulled around.

I clashed into a hard chest. Sweet Jesus!! No, I am Emily Brown,so,no funny thoughts. I looked up and found that Herald boy glaring at me.

I was confused. I had not even said a word, then why on the earth was his nose flaring like fire breathing dragon?

"Did you just laugh on me? Me? THE JAMES HERALD... How dare you?"

At this point I just lost my self control and snapped at him.

"How dare me? How dare YOU?    All the while I am listening to your bullshit without muttering a single word hoping that  pretty little mouth of yours will get tired and you will stop... But no."

"You keep on talking and not just talking but degrading me! How dare you to say such cheap things about me when you know nothing?"

"What do you know about me, huh? Tell me, you moron. What do you know about my efforts? What do you know about my difficulties?"

"And what do you think about yourself ? What did you say ? THE JAMES HERALD , right?" I said mocking his voice. "But do you know why everyone fears you, flatters you? Because of your father. No one has a little bit of respect for you."

"But you know I have earned my place on my own without anyone's flattery."

"And for your kind information, I did not laughed on you . You know why, because I have not been hearing your any damn word."

"My brain has many choices for passing the time. Don't you dare to forget that my brain is well developed than yours."

"You know what, I don't need to flatter someone to get good marks or to get even passing marks neither does my mother or father."

"So stop evaluating people or at least ME when you are not like or anywhere near them."

"Got it you arrogant egoistic bastard?"

Oh.. wasn't that a little rash?  What do you think James will say? What Emily have to face consequences for snapping at THE JAMES HERALD?  Curious....? Wait for the next chapter.

Until then vote and comment.

Bye.....XOXO💖💖💖