Chapter 11

Hello people! How are you? Here is the next chapter... Vote if you will like it. Comments are wholeheartedly welcomed. Enjoy.....

"You may go." I was standing at door of our classroom checking homework. Trust me, that was boring as ever. I had woke up early that morning goofy grin plastered on my face. I came to school earlier than everyday. As students started to fill in I was met by several curious eyes. And now it was time for our first class. But nor Mrs. Smith neither the quartet had yet come. Katie wasn't there also. I felt like a watchman standing in the door only difference was I wasn't getting salary. Class was chattering. Suddenly we heard yelling and class became silent to know what was happening.

"Get lost! I don't want you in my class ever. And no changes in detention."

As we heard Mrs. Smith, those who had left their places rushed back.

"Those gits are going to make me crazy."

Mrs. Smith entered muttering. I followed her without a word. I took my seat and class started.

Bell rang and everyone left for canteen. As always, I ran to library to grab a book to read while eating. When I was rummaging through "Teen Fiction" section, I heard someone clearing throat. I turned and came face to face with Miss. Bones.

"May I know the reason for your absence yesterday?" She asked me.

"Umm... I- I was busy."

Silence hang in there for a while.
"Oh... I see!"

The moment I heard her tone, I realized that she knew where I was. I couldn't lie to her as she was always nice to me.

"I had detention and when it ended, I was hungry. So I went to the cafe with...... friends."

Of course I skipped the part of being unconscious. Otherwise, in case of caring she was worse than my mother.

She looked at me disapprovingly but didn't say anything. I ran to cafe, took out my tiffin from my bag, opened the book and started to eat.

As main characters in the book were approaching each other, I felt presence around me. I looked up only to find those four boys whom I had referred as friends just a few time ago.

They took chairs from tables which were around and sat with me. I looked at them with my mouth hanging open. James and Robert sat beside me, I mean to say sitting arrangement was same as yesterday. James lightly touched my lower jaw urging it to return to its place.

I looked at him and blinked. As soon as I opened my mouth to talk, I found that I hadn't yet chewed food which was there in my mouth. I chewed rapidly and whisper yelled,

" What are you doing here?"

"Having lunch with you,my lady!" Robert answered bowing.

"I am serious!" I said gritting my teeth.

"She is a feisty one!" Edward whistled.

"You are walking on thin ice, so just LEAVE!!!" I yelled barely controlling my anger.

"Geez, calm down woman! We are just here to accompany you."
Peter said.

"Please, already there have been many gossips. Girls are glaring at me evilly like I have stole their food! So, please please please...leave!" I said the last word slapping James's hand away from my hair.

"Don't be a crybaby, baby girl!"
James said looking at me.

"Don't call me that!" I said nearly menacingly.