Chapter 12

Hi friends!! What's up? Excited to know what have these boys done? Here is the next chapter!
Vote if you will like the chapter. Let the comments keep on rolling in. Love you!! Happy reading...

I sat there speechless not getting what to say. James had just ended his storytelling and trust me, I felt like it was better that I didn't know about that......

"You know, we are in soccer team of our school. Our Jamie boy here is captain." Edward said.

"What? Jamie...?" Oh God! It was impossible to control my laughter; but I did. All it came out was a chuckle which earned a hard glare from James.

"Eddie, shut the hell up!" James nearly shouted.

Oh! I guess they all have nicknames.

"I know, I am more eligible for captain's post; but, you know, we don't get everything in life." Peter said feigning sadness.

I chuckled once again.

"Pet, let me talk!" Edward said to Peter. Now, I was sure that my guess was right.

"So, we wanted permission from class teacher for practicing after school. Then we were going to ask headmaster to make playground available for us in evening. But Mrs. Smith started with all the shit like first score good in exams, study hard and all that stuff. So we decided to go to headmaster. Somehow, she understood what we were going to do. She said, you score good---"

"Study hard. Score good in unit tests then I will allow you. But if you wish to go to any other authorities remember I will never allow you and as you know without my  permission, you can never do anything. Anyways, I have already talked to headmaster about it and he has same opinion. Now, go home and complete the assignment for tomorrow. " Robert said everything in one breath trying to mimic Mrs. Smith's voice and it sounded really funny.

We all laughed a little on it.

"Then we made a plan to teach them a lesson and permit us to practice. We wen--" Peter was again interrupted.

"Give us word that you won't tell anyone anything. This will stay between five of us." This was the first time when James had participated in conversation and that too to warn me.

"No, I won't." I said reluctantly.

"Don't break your word or you will have to pay for it." James warned in hard tone.

"I think I just said, I won't tell anyone and I am not you to break words." Who was he to tell me not to fake my word when he was doing it throughout his life, lying to girls and using them?

He didn't say anything but looked at me intently.

Robert coughed uncomfortably.
"So, Pet was telling about our extravagant plan."

"Yeah.. So, as you know our Jamie  is unique piece made by God. He gave us all these ideas and we all implemented them." Peter started.

"Me and Rob went to Smitty's office, unlocked her locker with a hairpin where she keeps all important stuff. We put gorilla gum everywhere on it's door and closed it."

"At the same time, me and James poured gatorade on stairs. Do you know, Mr. Evans screamed like a freaking girl! And not just him but many teachers slipped." Robert piped in.

"Ok...but no one saw you, then why are you in detention?"

"Do you really think that is all? We are marauders and we don't let anyone get away from us so easily." Robert told me like I was crazy to think like that.

"Today, in morning, Smitty wasn't able to drive her car because someone had put an apple in tailpipe of her car."

"When, at last, she arrived at school by walking for half an hour, she was target of a water balloon. So, she got wet but thank God, she had an extra pair of dress in locker! But sadly that locker couldn't open as it was stuck with gum. So she had to borrow a dress from
Mrs. Watson."

"When the tired Mrs. Smith crashed into staffroom, helper brought her a cup of coffee. But when she drank it, she started to feel uneasy and she rushed to the toilet. Because, again someone had been a bad boy and had added eyedrops in her coffee cup which was the cause of diarrhea."

"After three - four rounds, she was completely exhausted. When she drank some water and breathed first breath of relief, a farting noise came. All the teachers hid their snickers and Mrs. Smith's face became like a tomato. Again after a minute or two, same noise came once again, and then it came again and again and suddenly stopped. At that time, teachers knew there was something else. The brilliant and youngest Mr. Ryder thought of something and started to search accordingly. After a while, he found a farting machine taped under the table. And if Rob would be enough responsible to check the machine and remote control before using, no one could have found it. " James completed with a slap on Robert's head.....

And that's why, I was sitting like a paralysed woman. Who on the earth does so many cruel things to a teacher and that too because of such stupid reason? God knows, how much had she suffered because of these prats! And here are these boys who feel proud about their deeds! I wanted to punch these idiots.. 

"So, what do you think? Aren't we brilliant?" Peter asked.

"Yes..no one can be as brilliant as you guys!" I replied with sarcasm dripping note.

"Am I the only one who is smelling sarcasm here?" Robert asked.

"No, I am with you." Edward said.

"But...why?" Peter asked tapping his chin as if he was thinking.

"Jealousy...." James said with smirk.

I ignored and started to write again. But James didn't stop.

"How can someone be more intelligent than me? Oh...now what will I do? What if they score better than me in tests and snatch my first rank away from me? I can't let that happen. I will go to Mrs. Smith and tell her everything like a good girl." James said in a high pitched voice mocking me.

But suddenly his tone changed.
"Don't you dare, do you get me?" He whispered threateningly by holding my chin up.

"I don't forgive those who betray me ever. I don't let them live peacefully. I make their life a living hell. "

And that was the trigger.

"Shut up! Are you psychic? First you do such inhuman things to Mrs. Smith and then behave so immaturely with me! You know what, you are only jealous of me, my status, my rank!" I shouted at him. 

"Keep your attitude at you only! I knew from starting,that all the girls from Hillock are bitches and boys  are bastards! You people only bulley others and feel nothing wrong about it. You don't understand that you destroy someone and even if you do, you don't stop. You too are like them, bitch!" James shot back.

I felt moisture pricking at corner of my eyes but I stopped myself from crying. I stopped myself from showing them my vulnerability.

"You are right..They are bitches and bastards. But, you know, I am not one of them... I was never........"  I whispered barely controlling my tears and ran out of the classroom.

Ohh...that was sad😢! What do you think happened in Hillock? How is it related to James and Emily? Wanna know?
Wait for the next chapter😉

And anyways, how were the pranks? Did you like them?

Till the next meeting .... Byeee!!

                                Yours' Only
                            Julie Parker💝💝