Chapter 1

Me (Kristen) and Shawn have known each other since Pre school. He is such a gentleman and is so kind to everyone. He is the bestest friend I know I will ever have. Now we were Juniors, in high school. Being next door to him was awesome.
                         *******
The sun hit my face, blinding me. I pulled the covers over my face. Some thing tugged them off my bed. I shot up, to see Shawn cracking up.

"What the heck! Shawn it's 7:00 in the morning of the beginning of spring break." I grunted, as I shoved my face in my pillow.

"It's time to wake up. It's your birthday... Come birthday girl." I didn't move at all, I just layed there like a lazy lump. (It's 4/25/13)

"Don't make me get you out of bed." I smiled into my pillow, but I still didn't move. Shawn jumped on me to start tickling me. I bursted out laughing and screaming at the same time.

"Stop it Shawn! Fine! Fine! I-I'll get    o-out of bed!" He jumped beside me, staring into my eyes. I stuck out my tung, then hopped out of bed. I spun around looking at him

"Now what?" He put his hand on his chin, thinking.

"Get a nice outfit on." My feet pulled me to my closet. After a few moments I came out with a nice choice. A PINK cropped shirt, Jean shorts, gold stripped Adidas, sunglasses, and an Adidas cap.

I slipped out of my clothes, not caring  that Shawn was watching. I glimpsed at my makeup debating if I want to go normal or all out. I decided normal would be easier.

I was ready to head out. Shawn opened the door for me to his car. We started driving some where.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." He glanced at me with a wide smile.

                            *****
We arrived to a bright, colorful building. It was pretty big, but I'm guessing one floor.

Shawn opened the door for me, like the gentleman he is. I got a clear look at the name of this place. It showed, 'Kate's Roller Skates.' I grinned at Shawn, I was so happy.

"Omg! I haven't been roller skating since... This is awesome!" Shawn looked excited too.

"Well I remembered that because I was with you. I remember you had to get stitches because your roller skate cut your leg." He frowned at the thought of it.

"Well I'm turning 16 so I should have good luck!" I sang as I hugged Shawn really tight. Shawn gripped my hand, so I followed him inside.

It was dark and there was black lights on. My Adidas started glowing, which made me smile to myself.

Shawn went to the front desk to get our tickets. After we found our seats, that were bright yellow. I sat down waiting for Shawn to get our skates.

As I was waiting I scanned the whole place. It was really nice and fun looking. Someone stood in front of me, while I didn't notice.

"Hi, Umm, Kristen." I looked at a tall, muscular man. The man I've been trying to avoid for half a year now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! OMG, this is my first chapter of my first story. I really hope you like it. Sorry I left a Clift hanger. Shawn Mendes is so amazing I've loved him forever! So I hope you guys do too! 😍Mendes Army✌