Chapter 3

I sat there on the yellow seat, taking off my skates. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding back.

This was happening too fast. I just couldn't be near both of them.

*************Flashback*************
I sat in the passenger seat of Tyler rover. Tyler looked at me, his eyes twinkled like the stars. I blushed, turning on the music. Problem by Ariana grande came on. (~I love that song! Love my girl Ariana.~)
••••••••••••••
We arrived at Roll On Wheels. I opened the door, as Tyler came up next to me. He slid his hand down my back around my waist wrapping me in his arms.

"Do I have permission to kiss you?!" I smirked knowingly.

"Do you even have to ask?" His lips pressed against mine soft, but not full.

We passed through the doors. I glanced at my best friend, Shawn. He smiled, but that quickly faded when he saw Tyler.

Tyler grabbed my hand and pulled me to a white chair. He motioned his hand for me to put my foot on his knee. I laughed, catching Shawn's eye again. He looked like he wanted to kill Tyler.

I slowly stood up, trying not to fall. I hooked my elbow onto Tyler's. We skates onto the rink, smoothly.

It was nice feeling the air brush across my face. That rink was a little bit smaller than normal, but there was only 4 other people here.

Shawn passed by us slowly going a little but faster than our paste.

"So are you having fun?" I nodded with a wide smile.

I let go, to Shawn punching Tyler in the face. I spun around quickly trying to see if Tyler was ok. But they were up and at it. Swing and punching on skates. I didn't know what to do, but I knew I should step in.

I skated into the fight hoping to end it. Right when I stepped in I saw Tyler's elbow and everything went black.

**************Present**************

Tears flooded my eyes, as I barryed my face in my hands.

Minutes later Shawn was sitting next to me rubbing my back. I pushed him away, not wanting to be near anyone of them.

I slipped out of my roller skates. Walked over to the desk to give them my skates.

I was ready to leave, when Shawn gripped my wrist.

"Wait! Please Kristen, don't leave me. Tonight was suppose to be our night. The parents already planned to be staying at a hotel and "partying." They left your house door open and locked the other one. Please let me drive you home?" I bit my cheek, nodding.

We walked to his car silently. I didn't let him open my door.

We got to my house right next to his. I hopped out quickly rushing inside. Shawn quickly caught up.

I traveled to my closet picking out some comfy clothes. I picked a PINK Hoodie, black stretchys, macasins, and took off my makeup.

I settled into the living room with a tub of ice cream. I clicked on Netflix and started watching The 100.

A half an hour later Shawn walked in. He stood there, staring at me. I didn't budge to look at him. So 10 minutes later he started pacing around the room. Soon enough he was in front of the TV, blocking my view.

"Shawn! Move! Ugh!" He looked at me dead in the eye, still not moving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayyyyye! This chapter was pretty fun to write. Also I live the 100! Also Ariana yasssss goals! Ok byeee.