Chapter 12

No, Tyler was sleeping with another girl!!

"TYLER!" Why was every boy I loved cheating on me?! I ran out of his house down his driveway, hating my life.

Tyler pulled my shoulder back. I glared at him.

"I'm sorry! It's just... it looked like you were gonna get back together with Shawn and..."

"Why, WHY! Just because I'm hanging out with a boy, they think I starting another relationship with them! My life is so..." I started running faster crying. Tears water falling out of my eyes.

I slammed through the door of my house. My mom looked worried, at my now red, puffy face. I didn't want to talk so I took off to my room.

My body hit my white, neatly made bed. I just didn't know why every one hated me.
                        ●●●●●●●●●
A week has passed by, I don't show up to school. I just couldn't now when I was this much of a mess.

So many texts swarmed my phone through out the week. Most of them coming from friends. I told all of them I was sick, they said there 'hope you feel betters.'

I was wearing grey sweat pants, a white loose t-shirt, and a mess bun. I didn't feel like doing makeup. I remember when Shawn used tell I look my my most beautiful when like this. I would always laugh and deny it. This thought tugged a smile on my face.

I pulled the covers up my body. It was currently 4:00 pm, over the week I was to sad to eat. My apatite was gone, I was never hungry.

I haven't heard from Tyler or Shawn, frankly I didn't want to hear any of them anyways.

I turned on my TV, going to Netflix. I decided to watch Twilight.

About an hour later, there was a knock on my door.

"Go away!" I didn't want to talk at all.

The door opened, there stood my mom. Her face was emotionless, I knew something bad happened.

"Um, Shawn is in the h-hospital. He got in an accident." I just noticed she was wearing her outdoor clothes and was holding her keys.

"Oh... I'm guessing you're going to see him?" She nodded.

"I want you to come... I know what happened between you both, but he needs you." I sarcasticly laughed.

"Mom I'll only make it worse. He does n-"

"Shhhh. He told me he wanted to see you." My face was blank, why did he want to see me?

I got up go grab some black jeans, a red flannel,(Shawn's red flannel) and Adidas.
                       ●●●●●●●●●
We parked by the hospital. So I hopped out of the car, not wanting to see Shawn.

My mom took my hand like I was a little girl. I laughed a little.

As we arrived to Shawn door, I started to get nervous.

I walked in ready or not. I glanced at Shawn looking out the window, he had a big bruise on his forehead. But other than that he looked normal.

I waved to him as he noticed I was here. My mom excused herself and left the room with his.

I sat down in a chair next to his bed. The room was filled with uncomfortable silence.

"I know you're probably mad at me but... what I said wasn't true. Kristen I'm still in love with you. I just can't let go, no matter how hard I try." A tear escaped his eye.

"I'm sorry... but you can't be with me I'm just n-"

"Look I know you're with Tyler an-"

"Shawn! Tyler broke up with me and cheated... what I was saying was, you can't be with me. I'm just, just not good enough. Everyone hates me, I don't think I even like myself. It's just-"

"No, no, no! You are just so perfect, I can't imagine a day living without you. Your so much more than you think. When ever you walk in the room everything becomes happy. You're so beautiful, every boy would be drooling over you." This left me speechless, I was so amazed.

The door busted open. I looked around, why would he dare come here?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey loves! Sorry I didn't update, school just so crazy, but now I have a five day weekend!😋 I don't where the idea of Shawn being in the hospital came from... So excited Shawn's gonna be at the iheart awards, YaY! Ok byeeee.