Chapter 22

"Hey. I've been waiting here everyday since I met you, just to talk more." A tear fell out.

"Oh hey, hey don't cry. What wrong?" Cole placed a hand on my shoulder as he sat next to me.

"It's just me and Shawn, the guy who was with me last time, b-broke up." More tears fell out constantly now.

"It's ok... he didn't deserve you. You're to good for him." My head rested on his shoulder as I sobbed.

"Thanks, but you don't even know me?" He sighed.

"That's why I've been waiting here this whole time. I wanted to get to know you." My sobbed took over my talking.

Hours passed by, just me and Cole sitting on the beach. Eventually I calmed down and talked for a while.

"This has been great and thank you for cheering me up. But it's getting late, I better go." I stood up ready to leave.

"Wait can I um, have your phone number? Maybe." I blushed as he handed me his phone. All my info was in and my name was Kristen with 2 hearts.

"Thanks! Also could I please give you a ride. If you cryed running not knowing where you were going, you might not know how to get back."

"Sure uh, thanks again." He showed me to his car.

As we arrived to my house, I could tell everyone was sleeping. Taking a step onto the cool grass Cole and I started to walk.

We stopped at the door.

"Uh, it was nice meeting you again! Thanks for the ride."

"Sure. We should really hang out some time."

"Maybe... well good night." I left him there going towards my room.
                   ●●●●●●●●●●●●●
It's been a week since Shawn last spoke to me. I've been texting Cole a lot lately.

Me and Cole were going to the beach today. It's out first time hanging out on purpose.

I dressed in a nice black bikini, beach dress, messy waves, and sandals.

Waiting outside on my porch, Shawn exited his house. He got in his car, sitting there.

I watched the road still waiting for Cole. Glancing back at Shawn, was starring at me.

It didn't bother me, but then he got out of his car starting towards me.

"Hey!" Nothing came out my mouth, I didn't want to talk to him.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He sat next to me.

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are. I just said hey, being friendly and you said nothing. Also you haven't even texted me or waved at me in school." I glared at Shawn.

"Oh really! I've been waiting for you to text me. I actually looked at you on school while you just pasted right past me. I forgave you when you cheated on me! I waited for you for forever, but I'm done waiting!" Just then Cole pulled up.

My legs pushed me to his car.

"Hey where are you going with... him!? Fine good bye!" Cole sped away taking me with him.

Tears poured out once again.

"Oh no, Kristen come on I don't want you to be sad." He wiped my tears, while watching the road.

"Shawn is so annoying, he won't leave me alone." Cole soothed me until we finally reached the beach.

We arrived back at my house it was around 10 in the morning. Shawn was lugging stuff out of his house into his car. His parents followed close behind.

"We're going to miss you so much!" I tryed to avoid it, but right then my parents came out and brought towards the crowd.

I waved back to Cole, as he drove off.

"Hey Shawn! We are gonna miss you also!" I was very confused where was he going.

"Um, what is this?" Shawn stopped smiling.

"I was invited to Magcon." His mom's face lit up.

"OMG! It said you can bring a friend... you should bring Kristen! This is perfect." Me and Shanw glanced at each other then Beck at his mom.

"No, no. It's fine really, I don't even have anything packed." My mom came back outside with a suit case.

"I got you covered!" I smacked my forehead u net this was planned, our mom's!

"Its really fine. I don't need to go. I mean I haven't even told... never mind."

"Ok, you guys are so sweet! We will miss you both have a fun trip."

I steeped out of the ground calling Cole.

'Hello?'

'Hey! Um, I just found out I guess I'm going to Magcon... with Shawn.' The line went silent.

'Cool, that's great! But really try to have a good time. When are you leaving.'

'See that's the thing... I'm leaving right now.'

'Oh. Uh, well air hugs... I'll miss you. Well talk to you later, bye.'

'Bye.'

Turning to go back to the group, I bumped into Shawn.

"Oh my gosh! Were you listening to my conversation?"

"Yes. Who was that?" I didn't just started walking back to the group.

Everything was set to go. First stop Florida, I think. (I know it wasn't Florida, oh well.)

The ride was mostly sleeping, music, eating, and switching places to drive.

Finally we got to the nice hotel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cole is really nice. He defintley likes Kristen, but they aren't together right now. Also MAGCON yay so excited! Byeee!