Chapter 9

I walked down the stairs. Shawn appeared at the door way with his family.

His mom waved to me, I smiled in return. We all made our way to the dinner table. Of course Shawn was put in front of me.

I ate slowly trying not to look at Shawn staring at me.

(20 mins. before Shawn came over.)
Shawn's p.o.v.
I was laying in my bed thinking about how to apologize to Kristen. My brain hurts from mentally kicking myself all day.

I went on Instagram to wonder around Kristen's account. My face grew hot as I burned with anger. I saw a picture of Kristen and Tyler wrapping his arms around my girl.

The caption broke me, they were back together? That's it I'm gonna kill him!

"Shawn! Get ready we're leaving in 15 minutes!" I threw my phone on my bed as I traveled to my closet.

I ended up picking a blue button down, dark denim jeans, and black nice shoes.

Everybody was rushing out the door, as I got down stairs. It was 6:00pm when my mom knocked on the door. I started to get nervous of what Kristen might think.

Luckily her mom opened the door. We all shuffled in as I saw Kristen standing on the stairs. Butterflies full my stomach, stop it! I couldn't fall for her, not when she was with another guy.

We all sat at the dinner table. I just couldn't stop looking at Kristen. What was she thinking, does she hate me? Questions wouldn't stop filling my head.

Kristen's p.o.v.
My phone vibrated in my lap. I didn't bother to look at it. My cheeks turned red when Shawn kicked my leg.

I couldn't like him not when I was with Tyler. I glared at him to stop.

There was a knock on the door. Who else was suppose to be here?

Tyler came walking in with my mom. My mouth dropped, oh no they're both here, no, no! I looked back at Shawn now angry.

This wasn't good, so I grabbed Tyler's arms and brought him to my room.

"What are you doing here?" He looked confused.

"Sorry you didn't come back yesterday and I was worried."I smiled.

"I'm ok. Do you still have my phone number? Also sorry I kind of just..."

"It's ok. Yeah actually I don't have your phone number." He handed his phone. I typed in all my info then gave it back to him.

Shawn bursted through the door. The way he looked scared me.

Shawn's p.o.v.
I was definitely falling for Kristen and I couldn't deny it. I'm so sorry Kristen.

I pushed Tyler to the ground. So I could now start punching him over and over again.

Kristen rushed me over forcing me off of him. She gripped my arm to pull me out of her room.

"Shawn! What was that for?" I scratched my neck.

"I'm sorry I just got mad. I couldn't stand seeing you with another guy... Kristen I'm falling for you, I'm not going to deny it. I'm in love with you." She was speechless, but she then went back to help Tyler.

So I just slid down the wall putting my head in my hands. My fingers glided through my hair.

Kristen's p.o.v.
I helped Tyler patch a few cuts down stairs in the kitchen. Shawns family was talking with mine in the living room. I didn't know where Shawn was so guessed he went back to his house.

"Tyler you should go home. I'm so sorry for all this." He nodded, as he stroked my cheek. We kissed then he left.

I went back to room to change into some more comfy clothes. As I approached my room, I heard quiet sobs. My eyes adjusted to the dark, there sat Shawn.

"Shawn? Look I'm sorry, I didn't want you be sad about this." He didn't move so I sat next to him. My arm hugged him tightly while my head rested on his shoulder.

"I-I love you. I tried s-so hard not to, but that spark always comes back." He showed his face now red and swelled up. I reached for it, making his expression soften.

"Come in my room." With that he followed me in my room. He layed on my bed closing his eyes.

I decided to change into my PJ's. Taking out my braid Shawn sat up.

"Do you hate me?" I ruffled my hair out.

"Of course not. I love you... but as family. I really don't want to make you cry." He looked at me with his adorable lazy eye.

What am I going to do?! I love them both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey loveees! This was crazy and fun to write. Experiencing with p.o.v.s, it pretty fun. Ok byeeee!😎😍😂