Chapter 7

I was speechless when Shawn sat straight up. His eyes were cartoon like.

He threw his hands up in the air as he got out of bed with his shirt off. He moved toward me while I started back to the front door.

"Why are you so mad?!" I spun around mad.

"Why am I, so mad? I just left for one day because I needed time and you are already sleeping with someone else! I made up my mind, but now I'm changing it." I stormed out the door.

I was walking out of Shawn drive way when he ran over to me.

"Wait! I was at a party last night and... I got drunk, then this happened. I'm really sorry... Was your decision me?" My body tensed at the thought how he was sleeping with another girl.

"Yeah, it was. But now I'm not really sure anymore. You really think I'm just gonna come crawling back to your arms just because what, you were drunk. You are a frikin junior!" I started to run as fast as I could.

"Oh yeah, well I didn't get drunk... I actually wanted to sleep with her!" He yelled at me.

Tears were rushing out when I got to Nikki's house. I slammed through the door to her room.

"Oh my gosh! What happened?" I cryed into my hands.

"He, he cheated on me, S-shawn." That's all I manager to say before I sobbed.

"Shhhh it's gonna be ok." Nikki was trying to cheer me up, but nothing could.

Through the night she would bring me my favorite food or movie. I'd take it and try to act happier, but she could tell she wasn't helping.
                ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
The next day I decided to visit Tyler. This brought back memories of him hitting me.

I sat in my car staring at his house. After a while I decided to knock. The door was painted red, last time it was white.

I waited for 5 minutes, nobody answered so I thought no one was home. I pushed my self to my car, but the door opened.

There stood Tyler looking at me. We stood like that for what seemed like hours.

He finally motioned his hand to come inside. I passed him, going toward his room.

As I arrived it looked different. His bed moved to the other side of his room. The walls were painted white. Everything was organized, also there was a weird plant.

"Uh, hey. Didn't know you were coming." I stared at his eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't think about that." I figgitted with hands like I usually did when I was nervous.

"So why are you here?" He sat on his bed.

"I just uh, want to maybe get back together. I've been thinking and I forgive you for... hitting me. I just remembered how much we were in love and I really didn't want that to get messed up. So please..." He stood up walking to me, placing his hands on my cheeks.

"Yes, of course. I've always been thinking about you since then, I still loved you." His lips pressed against mine.

I pulled back after a few seconds. I smiled knowing I was happy again.

My hand pulled out my phone. I took a picture of us, his hands wrapped around my waist. The caption read me and Tyler are back together😍😍.

Tyler smiled at me as I kissed him.

"Um, can I stay here for a little?" He nodded pulling me to his bed. I just noticed it was, 10.

I slipped out of my clothes, to put on one of Tyler long t-shirts.

I climbed into bed beside him. Soon enough my eyes became heavy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Awwww, poor Shawn. This was so emotional😭