Chapter 6

We finished the show with a Clift hanger. I was so frustrated because I had wait til' season 4 to know what was going to happen.

Shawn got up looking at me. He came close getting on his knees. His face was so perfect.

"Kristen? I-I need to ask something... Um, can we be a couple and I mean a real couple. To be honest I love you, but the way Tyler looked at you. It made me j-jealous." He bowed his head putting his hands on my knee.

'S-shawn I don't know. We've always been good as friends. I think this would mess our relationship up." He shot up, grimancing. His shoulders tensed, while he clenched his fists.

"You think we actually had a relationship! That was nothing!" Those words hit my chest hard. I sunk into my seat not knowing what he might do.

"You know what, I've had enough! I can't deal with you guys!" I ran to my room grabbing a bag.

I threw in a bra, underwear, shorts, tops, socks, flip flops, a charger, my brush, a perfume, some makeup, and a tooth brush.

I swung the bag on my back. I pushed my phone in my pocket. My legs shoved me to the front door, when Shawn's hand tightened around my wrist.

"I'm so sorry, please. I love you." I retrieved my hand looking at Shawn, then going out the door. I started walking down my street.

I was headed to Nikki's house my best friend, that was a girl. She was close to my house so I was already here.

I knocked waiting. A few minutes later Nikki opened the door.

"Hey! What's up." She stepped out the way letting me in. Nikki walked to her room with me.

"Uh, can I stay here for a few days?" She looked confused, but nodded.
                       ●●●●●●●●
A day passed by, I was miserable. I needed Shawn right now, but he hurt me. I don't know what to do so I decided to visit him.

As I got to the door of my house I noticed it was very silent. It was 9:30, maybe Shawn was just sleeping.

I looked on the couch he wasn't there. After I wondered to my room, but he wasn't there.

So I decided he might be at his house. I knocked no one answered. My hand reached for the door knob twisting it.

It was silent too, his door was cracked, I pushed it open.

Shawn was in his bed sleeping, BUT there was somebody else.

"WHAT THE HECK!!! Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, what are you doing?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG! This just got real, sorry I left a Clift hanger. Ok byeeeee!