Chapter 8

My phone rang, startling me. I rubbed my eyes looking around. Tyler wasn't in his room, but then I heard a beebs downstairs. He must be cooking something.

I pressed answer not bothering to look who it was.

"Hello?" I sat up, stretching.

"Oh my gosh Kristen I called you 6 times already. Your not at your house. Where are you, what are you doing?!"

I hung up because I didn't want to talk to him.

The door opened, in came Tyler. He was holding a tray of food.

"Oh your awake." I frowned.

"Did I ruin the suprise?"

"Oh no, it's ok. Can we eat here or do you want to go downstairs?" I motioned him to me.

"No, no its fine. Let's eat in here." He sat the trays on the ground as I sat next to him.

I ate so much my stomach was going to burst. His shoulder was warm against my head.

"Hey um, can I go to my house quickly? Just to grab a few things." He nodded. I quickly got up, shoving my feet in my moccasins.

I got to my house, opening my door I saw Shawn started coming out of his.

My head hurt and I just didn't want to see him. I sped walk to my door, twisting the knob Shawn came behind me.

My legs pushed me to my room, closing the door on his body. Sitting on my bed looking at the ceiling. Shawn sat on the side of my bed looking at me.

"Look-" "I don't want to hear you right now. Ok?" He scanned what I was wearing.

"Is that Tyler's clothes?!" "Yeah, why would you care! It's not like you haven't slept with another girl!"

Fire was in his eyes. I grabbed an outfit, like my other ones.

I was about to leave when Shawn grabbed my arm, pulling me into him. His lips smashed into mine, but I actually kissed back. Quickly after I pulled away, running out of the house. Did I just cheat?

I couldn't just go back to Tyler's, because of what I just did, so I went to Nikki's again.

We hung out for the rest of the night. It was actually kind of fun, but Tyler and Shawn wouldn't leave my mind.

My parents would be home tomorrow. I was excited to see my mom and dad it's been forever.

I pulled on clothes I brought. A white off the shoulder top, Jean shorts, flip flops, braided hair, and mascara.

I said my good byes to Nikki, swinging my bag on my back. The sun was out outside. Fresh was nice for a change.

An hour later of waiting in my room, I heard a car driving into the driveway. I jumped up out of bed, to the front door. Running to my mom the air hit my face, it felt nice.

She hugged me I was so happy. I hugged my dad right after. My eyes followed to Shawn parents. He came out of his door jogging to his parents and his sister.

I didn't want to see him so I rushed everyone inside. They settled in unpacking.

"So tonight the Mendes family is coming over for dinner." My face fell.

"Why- aren't you sick of them by now?" My mom looked confused.

"Never mind. I'll get ready." With that I hopped to my room.

I change into, a floral lace skater dress, fancy sandals, natural look of makeup, and diamond necklace Tyler gave to me 2 years ago.

I heard the door bell. Ok I'm only dealing with Shawn for a few hours.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey loves! This is so crazy to write ahhh! Where do these ideas come from? Well byeeee!😎