Chapter 14: First-Master

[Previously:]

Multiple guilds were in shock to see the people that did this... The three male dragon slayers standing in the middle of the guild, snarling and holding their mates protectively.

Gajeel had his arms rested on Levy's head, his tail wrapped around her petite waist and wings draped over them. He growled at a beaten-up Rogue; His stare was deadly.

Laxus' arms were around Mirajane's waist, tail lazily thumping on the guild floors as his wings covered them both. The lightning dragon slayer glaring at Orga.

And Natsu... Natsu Dragneel looked the scariest of them all—He was like the alpha... No KING... of the Dragon Slayers. His arm was naturally draped over Lucy's shoulder, pulling the blonde closer as his tail swayed lightly by her feet. Although his wings weren't cocooning them this time, rather stretching wide as if to show dominance. Canines sharper than the rest of the dragon slayers, wild-forest green eyes holding a dangerous glint—Sting, who already put out the fire and laid on the floor wide-eye, paled... because Natsu didn't need to growl or snarl to intimidate someone. The cheeky grin on his face was enough, it was like a game to him... A predator through and through.

Mirajane, Levy, and Lucy bite their bottom lip nervously, not knowing what was gonna happen. As for everyone else, they were no doubt planning for Sting, Rogue, and Orga's funerals...

~

The guild was quiet, not knowing what was to happen... The only sounds were from Laxus and Gajeel—Somehow, Natsu's silence was even more frightening than his obnoxious-self.

Sting and Rogue quickly realized the situation, seeing the marks on the three girls... The twin dragon slayer's nose twitched at the mixture of scents between the girls they caught... One smelling like Natsu and the other like Gajeel, and it seems Orga must've caught Laxus's mate.

The god slayer was completely scared and confused, until Sting and Rogue frantically waved their hands about in front of them. Shaking their heads so fast that everyone thought they'd become bobble heads. "N-No! Y-You got the wrong idea N-Natsu-san and Gajeel! We weren't trying to steal your mates, h-honest!!" Sting reassured, not wanting to face them in this form—If Natsu was able to kick their ass by himself, WITHOUT dragon-force, in the Grand Magic Games. Then the two sure as hell don't want to fight him, OR Gajeel and Laxus, when they're in their most powerful form. Not dragon-force... But dragon-form!

Orga caught on, turning to Laxus, "Y-Yeah! I'm not trying to take your lady... They'd just get in the way when I'm training."

The three stopped for a moment, narrowing their eyes in suspicion at the males that were sweating bullets on the floor. Everyone that was hiding slowly peeked from where they were. They were in complete awe that Sting, Rogue, and Orga weren't dead... Even Master Makarov, Lucy, Mirajane, and Levy were shocked.

Natsu released Lucy, protectively moving her behind him as he stared deeply into Sting's eyes. Trying to find any trace of deception, only to find none. Making it a quick work to move onto Rogue, who's face usually was emotionless, was now nervous. The fire dragon slayer didn't speak, rather looking into their eyes with a calculating gaze.

Eventually, Natsu's dragon-wings folded in on themselves in relaxation, turning to Gajeel and Laxus with a simple nod that their words were true. The two snorting, a tch leaving their lips as all three walked away, and went into different places in the guild with their mates—Gajeel and Levy went to the library, Laxus and Mirajane went to sit on a bench in the corner of the guild so Mirajane could read the introduction and first chapter of the mating season book Lucy and Levy suggested. While Natsu... He grabbed Lucy and flew back to the railings. The celestial mage's legs dangling once more, giggles leaving her rosy lips to see Natsu pretend to hang upside down like a bat to bring a smile to her face. The two were soon joined by Happy, the Exceed munching on a fish as he sat next to Lucy.