Chapter 25: Unknown Foe

**Who's excited about an update?! MEEE!!**

~

[Previously:]

"Happy..." Lucy warned, "Did you get that fish from the fish-tank?"

"No... I got it from this magical unicorn that burst through the window and said, 'Happy... You must have this fish, it is YOUR destiny!' and then I told them, 'Noo... I told Rushie I wouldn't.' Then the unicorn was like, 'But I insist Happy! It's your destiny~' and I was like, 'Well if you insist...' So that's how I got the fish!" Happy explained with a smile, Lucy staring at the blue fur ball with such a blank expression.

"Wow!! That's so cool, Happy!" Natsu jumped in excitement and disbelief that had everyone facepalming. Except for Sting, who also stared in awe.

~

After Lucy got the truth from Happy—by pulling on his cheeks—she turned her attention back to everyone.

"So... What do you guys want for lunch?" Lucy questioned, gaining the attention of everybody's stomachs.

"Iron."

"Strawberry cake!"

"Fire-Whiskey and spicy food!!"

"FISH!"

"You already HAVE a fish—Get snow cones instead."

"Who eats snowballs for lunch?! Though white food doesn't sound too bad... Let's get white flowers or boiled eggs—OH, you what would be cool! An actual ball of light!!"

"What the hell is wrong with you? We can't eat that stuff! Let's get something that has venom in it."

"Cobra, an angel and these other people cannot consume poison like you can—How about a salad?"

"Actually... I can eat poison, it's one of my favorite foods."

"Yes well, you're a She-Devil Mira."

"Juvia will get whatever Juvia's beloved Gray-sama wants!"

"I'll take anything I can share with Frosch..."

It wasn't long before an argument started between everyone about what they wanted to eat—Lucy laid her head down on the cooling table, a tick-mark starting to form on her forehead. Levy noticed the blonde's reaction, starting to realize what was about to happen... Feeling nervous, Levy began to pull on Gajeel's arm, the iron dragon slayer arguing with Natsu. Yet it was too late, Lucy standing from her chair and slamming both hands down on the table. Her eyes were glowing, a tone full of irritation.

"Enough!" Lucy snarled, gaining everyone's attention instantly, as the dragon slayers (Minus Levy) was put under a trance from the order. Almost freezing like a statue—Lucy took a calming deep breath, her eyes fading back to normal... Confused, she and the dragon slayer blinked rapidly. The celestial mage's eyes widened in realization of what she did... She was controlling the dragon slayers and demanded her friends to shut up. Eyes watering, Lucy sniffled, "G-Gomen... I... I don't really have control over my dragon-side right now. I'm still learning." Everyone glanced at the blonde with sympathy, Natsu wrapped an arm around Lucy to provide comfort. A guard approaches a moment later with a tissue in hand, Lucy taking it gratefully.

Mirajane was quick to ease the tension, giving a motherly smile, "Well since we can't come to a decision, I'll just pick someone from the table to say their request and we'll all have that. Okay? Good!" Her eyes searched around the table; The people that actually knew her grew nervous. Soon enough, Mirajane's eyes landed on a certain someone, "Jellal, since you were quiet throughout this fight... What do you think we should have?" She asked him, catching Jellal completely off-guard at the center of attention.