Chapter 17: Training Part-2

[Group 6:]

Bacchus, Ichiya, Araña, Risley, and Millianna headed over to the location where Natsu, Lucy, and Happy fought one of the seventh kin the last time.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Risley asked, arms crossed and standing next to her girls, Araña and Millianna.

It was no surprise Bacchus was already drunk, during the walk, he drank booze that was stolen from Cana. "I say w-we *Hic* get WILD!"

Araña rolled her eyes, her accent thick, "How about we make it boys V.S girls? Me and my girls, versus you two boys."

"Nyaa, that sounds like fun," Millianna happily agreed, tail wagging in excitement as Risley nodded.

Bacchus wickedly grinned, about to comment until Ichiya started sobbing, "Nooo! HOW CAN I CALL MYSELF A GENTLEMAN IF I FOUGHT TWO BEAUTIFUL LADIES!! MANN~"

"Well then, this'll make it easier to defeat you—Web-Shot!" Araña battle cried, shooting a crying Ichiya with sticky spider webs. Only realizing his mistake when he was already in the air and falling into some part of the forest, sticking to a tree.

Bacchus only had a buzz, and he was going to drink some more while the girls were distracted until a rope-paw wrapped around the alcohol bottle. Yanking it from his grasp, "Nyaa~ Silly boy. Did you think I'd let you take another drink?" Millianna grinned, her cloak wrapped around her and bangs covering her eyes. Soon enough, the bottle was in her hands, Millianna didn't hesitate to smash it on the ground. The liquid darkened and sank into the dirt.

Bacchus watched his whole world stop, like slow motion as the bottle shattered to pieces on the ground. Falling to his knees in a dramatic motion, staring at the broken glass, "NOOO!! My baby... That's totally NOT wild man! Who wastes booze?!"

{Meanwhile:}

At campgrounds, Cana hunched over as if she'd been stabbed in the heart—She knew this feeling, she's felt it before.

Someone just wasted booze...

Glancing up with anger in his eyes, Bacchus launched towards Millianna, whose face was shielded but her frown. Although he didn't even make an inch toward her, the kitty lover smiled at the last minute, "Gravity Magic: Downward!" Risley shouted, forcing Bacchus to eat dirt. He groaned at the feeling of not being able to move or get up, Risley and Araña heading toward Millianna.

"Looks like we beat him! I'm a pumped-up kitty to the max, Nyaa!" Millianna cheered, fist in the air and tail wagging.

"Yeah, good thinking about breaking his bottle Milli," Risley congratulated.

"But we should probably finish him off," Araña nodded, about to cast her magic until the three were caught off-guard when the floor shook, and a roar echoed in the air. Startled, Millianna's tail straightened in a puffing manner and jumped on Risley unconsciously, the sudden attack had the poor girl lose control over her gravity change. Frantically, Araña tried to pry the kitten lover off without hurting anybody, but Millianna's claws were dug too deep in Risley's skin.

Bacchus, no longer grounded, used this chance to take them out. Picking himself up, he didn't hesitate to rush forward with palms held out in a straight manner. Hitting the three girls at the same time as they screamed in pain before falling to the ground, defeated... His hand technically was like sharp blades.

Panting, Bacchus shouted to the sky in anger, "That was for MY booze!!"

~

[Group 7, 8, and 9:]