15

Hope POV 

~ 2 days later~ 

"Dad hurry up I want to go home." I say to my dad as I stand next to him as he signs all the paperwork. 

Today I can go home and I'm so excited about it. Leonardo is almost completely adopted by Spencer. It is going so fast because of the situation Leonardo was in and the fact that Spencer has a very high IQ and is an FBI agent. 

"Ok, I'm done. You ready to go home Hope?" Dad says breaking my out of my thoughts. 

"Yes!" I practically yell at him.

He laughs as we walk out of the
hospital. 

My dad and I laugh and talk about random things all the way home. 

When we reach the house I unbuckle my seat belt fast and jump out of the car. 

"Hope your doctor said to be careful of your stitches so that means not a lot of running around." Dad says as he gets out of the car. 

"Yes sir." I say with a smile as I salute him. He laughs and shakes his head. 

"Come on, everyone is waiting for us." Dad says as he walks over to me. I look up at him and smile and he looks down and smiles back before we make our way up the steps. 

"Welcome home!" Everyone yells once we enter the house.

My smile grows as I look at all of them. 

"I think it's time for a group hug." Penelope says with a huge smile. 

"I think you're right." Dad says with a smile. 

Before I even have time to protest a giant group hug it's too late and I'm in the middle of a group hug. 

"Come on Leo join the hug." I
hear Spencer say. 

"But it's a family group hug, I'm not really part of the family." I hear Leonardo say. 

I break free from the group hug so I can see Leonardo. 

"You hugged me three times, four actually because you gave me a hug when you left, in one day you can join the group hug. Besides you'll find out that this family is really strange and not your typical family and they like to find excuses to hug. So come on and join the hug." I tell him. 

Leonardo smiles before he walks over to me and joins the
group hug. 

After the group hug we all talk and my dad orders a pizza. 

Once the pizza arrives we all go to the dining room and sit down at the table. 

Spencer nudges my arm and motions to Emily and Aaron with his head. I look at the two of them as everyone grabs a slice of pizza. 

I look back at Spencer and he raises his eyebrows at me in a questioning way. 

"They have been standing a lot closer lately." He says to me which catches everyone's attention. 

"And Aaron is always driving Emily around." I say as I cast a glance at the two and I notice that they both seem very uncomfortable. 

"They have gotten very uncomfortable" Spencer starts but I start talking. 

"You know what's going on, right?" I ask him with a smile.

"Yes I do." He says as he smiles at me. 

"Well the rest of us don't know what is going on so will one of you please tell us." David says. 
Spencer and I look at Aaron and Emily and both of their faces are really red.