22

Hope POV 

When I wake up I go to move only to be stopped. I look down and notice the arms around my waist and when I look up I smile at the sleeping face of my best friend. We must have fallen asleep last night. 

"Leo. Leo wake up. Leo." I say as I shake him. 

Leonardo only groans a little bit and tightens his arms around my waist. 

"Leo! Wake up! Leo! Leo! Wake Up!" I yell but he still doesn't wake up. I glare at him. Why is he so hard to wake up?

I grab one of the pillows that is laying in front of me. 

​​​​​​"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I yell as I hit him repetitively with the pillow. 

Since Leonardo isn't like a normal person when he jolts awake he ends up rolling off of the pillows and since he doesn't let go of me I roll with him. Somehow I end up underneath him on the hard floor. 

"Why did you do that?" Leonardo asks as he gets off of me. 

"You wouldn't wake up and you had a tight hold on me. Plus it's fun." I tell him as he pulls me up from the floor. 

"Why can't you wake me up like a normal person?" 

"I tried, it didn't work. Why can't you wake up like a normal person?" 

"I do wake up like a normal person." 

"No you don't." 

"Yes I do." 

"No you don't." 

"Yes I do." 

"No you don't." 

"Yes I do." 

"No you don't." 

"Yes I do." 

"No you don't." 

Before Leonardo can say anything I hit him with the pillow that is still in my hands. 

I laugh as he tries to get the pillow from me. 

Leonardo ends up falling back onto the pillows as I continue my attack on him with the pillow. 

I throw the pillow at him and before he can do anything I turn and run out of my room. 

"Hope! I'm going to get you!" Leonardo yells at me, I can't see him but I know he has a smile on his face, as I laugh and continue to run. I can hear him running after me. 

When I run into the kitchen I see my dad and Penelope. 

I run over to my dad and hide behind him. 

"What are you doing?" He questions me as he looks at me. 

Before I can answer him Leonardo runs into the kitchen. 

"Hope." Leonardo says as I peek out from behind my dad. 

Leonardo takes a step towards me. 

"Dad protect me!" I yell with a laugh. 

"What is going on?" Dad asks us. 

"Leo is trying to kill me." I say with a smile. 

"Hope beat me up with a pillow after she rudely woke me up by hitting me with a pillow." Leonardo explains to my dad. 

"It's not rude if it's the only way to wake you up. And the other part was just fun." I say to Leonardo as I look at him from behind my dad. 

My dad laughs at us and moves away from me.