20

Leonardo POV

~Hope's birthday~

I glare at Travis, the guy from the movie theater, as he puts his arm around Hope.

Since that day at the movie theater Travis has been around more, it never seems to be just Hope and I anymore.

I know he wants to ask her out, and it is driving me crazy.
I really don't like Travis. He's a major asshole but of course Hope, being the wonderful person she is, refuses to see this and sees the good in everyone.

"You know of looks could kill, he'd be dead." Derek says, snapping me out of my thoughts, as he stands next to me.

"I don't like him, Derek. He's a major tool and I don't like the way he is always trying to touch Hope. He always has to have his hands on her." I hiss out as I continue to glare at Travis.

"I don't like him either." Derek says.

"Who don't you like?" Dad asks as he joins us.

"Travis." Derek and I say in unison.

"I don't like him either." Dad says surprising me.

"What's going on?" Hotch asks as he and Dave join us.

"Leo and Morgan were talking about how they don't like Travis and I was agreeing with them. He seems like he tries to hard to make Hope like him." Dad explains to them.

"I agree. There definitely is something wrong with him." Hotch says. I look at the men standing next to me and smile a little when I notice that they all are glaring at Travis. At least I'm not the only one that doesn't like him.

"Stop glaring boys. She is going to catch you guys, and she isn't going to be happy if she does." Garcia says as she suddenly appears in front of us.

"What?" All of us ask in unison shocked by her sudden appearance.

"Hope isn't going to be happy if she catches you guys glaring at Travis. Hope is a genius but she is still a girl, a teenage girl at that. And if she catches you five glaring at him than she's going to think that you guys don't want any other males in her life."

"I don't." Derek answers immediately which causes Garcia to roll her eyes.

"Sorry handsome but she's going to have more males than just you five in her life. Now stop glaring and come join the party." Garcia says before she turns and goes back over to where everyone else is.

I sigh, hating that Garcia is right, and walk over to them with the others following me.

"I was looking for you guys." Hope says with a huge smile which causes me to smile back.

My smile grows as she slips out from under Travis's arm and walks over to stand by us.

"Can you believe next year I'll be joining the team! I'm so excited!" Hope says as her eyes sparkle and she jumps up and down a little.

"I can't wait to have you on my team Hope." Hotch says with a smile.

"You guys can come help me with the cake, I have to finish making it. And you guys can go start cooking dinner." Garcia says as she points to JJ and Emily than points to Hotch, Dave and Derek. They all nod their heads and go to where Garcia told them too.

"You're doing what next year?" He asks Hope.

"Next year I'll be 16. Aaron said that once I turn 16 I'll be able to join the team. Plus by then I'll have all the same degrees as Spence. I can't wait! Once I join the team I'll be a FBI agent and I get to help save people." Hope tells him and I smile hearing the excitement and passion in her voice.