16

Hope POV

~3 months later~

It's been three months since I've been home and things are going really well.

Isaac is in prison and he will be there for a long time.

My stitches have been removed and I now have a scar on my stomach.

I've been with my dad for about eight months now, well more like I've been with him for seven because one of those months I was taken by Isaac.

Leonardo is now officially adopted by Spencer. Leonardo even had his last name changed to Reid. Spencer and Leonardo get along great. During the past three months they've really connected and they have that father-son relationship.
Leonardo also got enrolled into high school and he's been going to school for the past three months, he's in 9th grade.

JJ and Spencer are dating now and both of them are really happy.

Aaron and Emily and my dad and Penelope are still dating and all of them are really happy too.

I've started taking college classes online, soon I'll have the same degrees as Spencer. I'll have them by the time I turn 16.

The only reason I'll be able to get them so fast is because I have talked to all of my professors and I told them that when I turn 16 I'll be able to join the BAU so they all agreed to work with me to get my degrees faster.

What I am doing is, I am taking all of the classes online and sooner than all the other kids I'll be taking my final exams and within the next three years I'll have a PhD in Mathematics, Chemistry and Engineering. I'll have a BAS in Psychology and Sociology.

Leonardo has become my best friend. We do just about everything together. I'm really happy that he came into our life's.

"Hope!" My dad yells to me.

"What?" I yell back from my room. I'm sitting on my bed on my laptop.

"Everyone is here!" He yells back.

"I seen them yesterday!" I yell to him.

Since I have returned home everyone has been spending a lot more time together. We switch on and off with whose house we go to. We eat dinner, laugh and talk, watch movies and play games like a normal family would.

After a minute and my dad hasn't yelled back I decide it's safe to go back to what I was doing on my laptop. I was wrong.

My door opens and I look up. Leonardo smiles at me as he walks closer to me.

"What are you doing Leo?" I ask him.

"You should probably move your laptop." He tells me.

I do what he says even though I'm confused.

Leonardo reaches down and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. Since I'm small for my age the guys of this family seem to think it's ok to pick me up.

"Leonardo Michael Reid! Put me down!" I yell at him as he walks to where everyone else is.

I can hear all of them start to laugh as Leonardo walks into the room.

He puts me back on my feet and smiles at me.

Before I can even react JJ starts talking.

"Let's go to the park. That's something we haven't done yet." She says which causes everyone to look at her.

"Why a park?" I ask her and she shrugs with a smile on her face.
Everyone agrees and we all pile into the cars and head to the closest park. It doesn't take long before we reach a park.