36

Hope POV

~1 year later~

"I can't believe my baby is moving out," Dad says as he looks down at me.

"I'll only be fifteen minutes away. Don't worry I'll be over all the time. Besides we gotta make room for the baby when it comes," I say to him with a smile before I look over at Penelope with her baby bump.

"I can't wait to meet him or her in about five months," I say as I smile at the two of them excitedly and they both just smile back at me.

We hear a horn honk from behind us, we're standing on our front porch, making us all turn and look.

Leonardo is pulling up in the moving truck with everyone else in their cars behind him. Even Jason showed up.

"Well I guess it's time," Dad says as he looks at me.

"Let's do this," I say with a smile as everyone is getting out of their cars and walking over to us.

All of us, well besides Penelope and JJ since they're both pregnant, spend the next few hours loading all of my things into the back of the moving truck. It's not too long before we're all heading to mine and Molly's new apartment.

We all loaded Molly's belongings into the moving truck yesterday so we don't have to worry about getting her things, we just go straight to our new place.

"You got the keys?" I ask Molly as I get out of the moving truck and walk over to her.

She smiles at me and holds up the keys which makes me smile back.

"Well let's go open it up," I tell her before the two of us are walking into the apartment building.

We walk up the four flight of stairs and down the hallway until we reach apartment 409.

Molly and I glance at each other with smiles before she unlocks the door and steps into the apartment and I follow her.

It's not a huge apartment but it's honestly the perfect size for the two of us.

"We should probably open up some of the windows since it's kind of hot in here," Molly states and I nod my head agreeing with her.

It's June and it's quite hot outside.

Molly and I go around opening the windows before we head back downstairs to start getting everything up to our apartment.

Since there's so many of us it doesn't take too long for us to get the truck unloaded and everything in our apartment.

We don't have any furniture yet, we have to go to the store tomorrow and get some, so that really helped make things go faster. The most furniture we have is that we both have our mattresses and a TV but that's about it right now.

"We should probably get going. We have to pick up Kasey from the babysitter," Emily says as she walks over to where Molly and I are standing.

Kasey is Emily and Aaron's one year old daughter and she's absolutely adorable.

"Okay. We'll see you guys later. Thanks for the help," I say before I give them both a hug, Molly gives them both a hug too as she thanks them as well.

In the past year Molly has gotten really close to everyone and she's already apart of our family.

"No problem. Congratulations on the new apartment," Aaron says to us before they say goodbye to everyone else and leave.

"I'm going to get going too," Jason says as he and David walk over to us.

"Yeah me too. I have a date with a very special lady tonight," David says with a smile.