introduction

Hey guys! DramaQueen here!

Well first off, thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.

Second, this is my first story on Wattpad, so please don't go hating on me, I'm trying my best.

Third, this story WILL contain profanities, but that is the worst it should get around.

Fourth, This story is NOT gonna follow Aphmau's story line. It might refer to it, but it's not going to follow it completely.

I hope you enjoy this story!

Key
Y/N is Your Name
H/C is Hair Color
E/C is Eye Color
N/N is Nickname

I will add on later in story!

Do you ever know what it's like to be terrified out of your mind? To be afraid to try new things? To be worried for people to not like you? To continue living in your older brother's shadow?

That's me.

I should probably introduce myself. My name is Y/N Ro'meave, and I'm a soon to be freshman in high school.

That's right, I'm a Ro'meave. The only daughter to be exact. It becomes annoying to continuously hear people asking me, or even basing me off of my brothers. I don't understand why it's so hard to realize that I'm my own person.

My parents are Garte and Zianna Ro'meave, while I have my three brothers named Garroth, Zane, and Vylad.

I'm going to Phoenix Drop High pretty soon, and I'm scared. What if they don't like me? Does every Freshman feel this way about entering high school? These are thoughts that run through my head constantly. I'll have to ask Garroth them later. Maybe even Laurance...

Laurance Zvahl is one of my closest friends ever, and it's been like that since the first day in kindergarden when I ran into a basketball pole. The dark bruise on my forehead was not pretty, but instead of laughing at me, he made sure I was alright.

I'm curious to know what is going to happen for my future, but I'll never know until I live it.

Hello my beautiful little roses, I hope you enjoy this story! I look forward to everything!

~DramaQueen💜