epilogue

Graduation has finally come, and it's over. All the high school drama, homework, exams, everything. It's all over, but I can't help but miss it a litt bit.

Here I stand with my cap and gown on. I can already feel the diploma in my hand, and I can't help but think that this is exciting.

"Hiya!"

A high pitched squeal escapes my mouth, and I begin to scold Alex for scaring me.

Shawn walks up behind Alex, and he covering her eyes with his hands.

"Hey boo~!"

She gasped and turned around. "Hey you!"

"Hello to you too~!"

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth there...

"It's starting," He says.

I'm brought over to the seating, and I watch as they begin the ceremony.

I turn back to look at Laurance. He notices me and smiles. I've been dating Laurance since freshman year, and we haven't broken up yet. I've gotten a little jealous from time to time, but so has Laurance. He was so jealous, this one guy hasn't even gone by me, nonetheless, talked to me since sophomore year. That's how bad his jealousy was.

Laurance and I were voted cutest couple in my junior yearbook, and who could blame people for doing so. I would open my locker, and there would be dozens of roses in my locker.

The normal things you would see happen for a graduation happen. Vylad gives his speech as the valedictorian, and the principal gives us our diplomas.

I find it funny how Alex constantly conplains about her last name beginning with a 'Z', so she's last when it comes to getting her diploma.

"Your graduating class of 2018 everybody!" The principal announces, and we throw our caps in the air. I always thought that you don't actually do that, but I was proven wrong last year.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"This is complete chaos!" I yell over the loud music of the graduation part. "How is Hayden okay with this?!"

Laurance simply laughs as he twirls me around, "He knows, and we're fine until somebody calls the cops."

Stereotypical teenage parties you would see on television, or even in a book, would enclude alcohol, people grinding on one another, loud music, banging in other side rooms, and sometimes the cops being called. Well, this party contains most of that.

Cadenza comes over with Alex plugging her ears.

"I came home, and some drunk tried grinding on me!" He grabs onto Laurance's arm. "You're going to get in trouble. You're all underage! I'm evdn underage!"

"If they want to drink so bad then they need to go to England," Alex announces walking over to me. "Speaking of England, guess who's wasted on their parents couch?"

"Shawn?"

"Ding! Ding! Ding!"

Flashes of red, white, and blue faintly shine through the windows, and instantly I know that Laurance is an idiot. I grab onto my boyfriend and his sisters and sprint to the backyard.

"What the hell is happening?" Laurance hisses as the sound of the music cuts off instantly.

"The cops are here!" I slap the side of his head. "I told you that the party was a bad idea! How do we even get out of here?"

Alex looks around and points. "Over the fense!" She whiper shouts.

Laurance picks me up, and I decide thaf right now isn't the best time to argue with him. He throws me over the fence, and I instantly glare at him.

We finally make it a safe distance away and realize that we're at the park.

"I lost a shoe. . ." Cadenza whines. "That one shoe along cost 75 dollars alone. . ."

"Who cares about your shoe. Dad's gonna kill me!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I place yet another shirt into my suitcase and sigh. Father thought that I would need to live in a dorm, or an apartment, to learn the responsibility about being an adult. Which is a fancy way of saying that he's kicking my ass out for college. Which may I add is stupid because Garroth didn't have to do it. But then again, I'm smarter than Garroth.

"N/N, Laurance is here for you."

I zipper up the last suitcase and turn to mother. She's already crying, and I'm not even going that far away.

I'm pulled into a tight hug, and the wind is knocked out of me.

"I'm so proud of you. You've graduated from high school, and now you're a high school graduate. That's exciting yo!"She releases, but then I'm pulled into another hug. "I'll have your brother takes your things out to the car."

I kiss her cheek and begin to walk into the car. I get in, and Laurance smiles at me.

"He babe."

"Hey."

It feels like only yesterday when mother dressed me up in a dress and bows for my first day of kindergarten. Now here I am leaving to prepare my dorm room. Time flies fast.

Laurance grabs onto my hand and squeezes. "Ready?" He asks.

"Yeah," I take a deep breath. "Phoenix Drop University, here we come."