chapter fourteen

"How many ships do you have Kawaii~Chan?!"

I listen to Katelyn's screams after she finally processees that she has been shipped with Travis by Kawaii~Chan.

"Geez Katelyn, I don't think China heard you. Would you mind yelling any louder?" Laurance asks, sarcasm lasing his voice.

"She's shipping me with Travis! Of course I'm going to be screaming!"

Laurance rolls his eyes at her and turns to me and nugdes my shoulder.

"What happened today?"

I am currently making my way down the halls to the cafeteria, but then I'm stopped.

"Oh my Irene! You're Y/N, right?!" A girl asks me.

"One and only," I reply.

"You're dating Laurance. He's so cute. . ."

I suddenly feel arms wrap around my waist, and I know it's not Laurance.

I snap my head around to look at the mystery perosn. "Who the hell are you?"

The guy looks around the age of seventeen, maybe a senior.

"Get your arms off of me before I rip them off, and beat you with them!" I snap at the guy.

He looks shocked. "Feisty, I like it~!" He walks in front of me, and he places both of his hands on my hips.

I look around for help, and I see Dante. I scream for him to help, and he runs over confused to me.

"What's the matt-oh Irene. Who the hell is this?! Are you cheating-"

"No! He won't leave me alone!"

The girl already ran away, and the next thing I know is that the guy is on the floor, and Dante's eyes are wide from the blood on his hand.

I look at the guy. He seems to be unconscious. I bend down a little and move his face to the side. His eyes rip open, and he grabs my right arm. I punch his nose, and h become unconscious for real as his nose bleeds onto the floor.

I hug Dante thanking him repeatedly.

That's until I relaize he's staring at my butt.

"Why don't you ask Dante?" I tell him.

By the time Dante finishes his story, he's making superhero poses. People clap, and I can tell you now that Dante exaggerated with the story.

Vylad sits down next to me and Alex questioning what just happened.

"Not much love," Alex says kissing his cheek. "Dante is just being Dante again."

"Oh."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I try to stand up from Laurance's bed, but he pulls me back down by my arm.

"Noooooo," He whines. "Spend the night. . ."

I debate on either spending the night with Laurance while all his family is away, or going home and watching Netflix. Going home and watching Netflix begins to win until Laurance takes my phone to text my mother I'm staying here for the night.

"Zianna's cool with it. I'll get you some clothes."

He runs off, and I stare at the clock. It's only six o'clock, and I haven't even had dinner yet. Laurance soon comes back in with clothes.

"I got you a pair of shorts, and a T-shirt of mine."

If this turn out to be like all the books and movies, he won't get his T-shirt back from me. He'd probably enjoy it though considering he keeps throwing sweatshirts at me screaming 'are you cold yet' all the time.

"Laurance, I'm hungry."

He sighs and begins to walk downstairs towards the kitchen. Pulling out ingredients, he kisses my cheek once I stand next to him.

"I didn't think I'd have to feed you."

"Well if I'm staying here for the night, I'm not going to bed hungry."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"That star's pretty," Laurance mumbles pointing up to the night sky. I follow where is finger is pointing and sigh. "It's even blinking and moving too. That make it cool."

"Laurance, baby, that's an airplane."

"Oh," He says in a tone of disappointment. "I totally knew that." He turns to me pulling me closer to his chest. "What if we just fall asleep here?"

"We'd probably fall off the roof."

He sighs realizing that that would probably happen, and look up comparing all the stars to my eyes.

Even if stars die, what we feel for each other won't. Sometimes I can't help but feel like my life is some kinda of story, or even a soap oprea. I fell for my older brother's best friend, and my best friend I crazy and famous. But all my friends are crazy.

I begin to hear soft snores come from Laurance, I look down to see him asleep already. He must of have tired himseld out. I lean towards him and kiss his forehead.

This adventure has been crazy, but I can't wait to see what happens next. I can't wait to see what lays before me, and even what lays before my relationship with Laurance. But I know one thing for sure, no matter how much drama I've veen put through, I wouldn't have it any other way.