chapter one

Y/N's POV

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Be-SLAM!

I slam my hand down upon my alarm hoping it would shut up.

I sit up on my bed forgetting why I even had set the alarm to begin with. Why did I even set that alarm? I remember mother saying that I needed to set the alarm for... I cut my thoughts short once I realize that today is the first day of school. Oh great...

I remain sitting in my bed, as many thoughts run through my head. It gets to the point where I'm over thinking things, and reminded myself I have to stay positive in order for everything to work out.

"N/N sweety! Breakfast!" Mother calls down from the kitchen.

After those words fly up the stairs I know I need to hurry up and get ready before my brother's eat all the food on me again. They did that last year, and the year before that, and the year before that. I refuse to have it be four years in a row.

I grab my freshly cleaned uniform off of my chair's back, and throw it upon my unmade bed's covers. I have never understood the point of making my bed. I'm only going to mess it up again by sleeping in it.

I quickly strip off my pajamas and throw them into a pile in the corner. I have no time to care enough to put them into the basket, I'm hungry. I slip my uniform and do everything else I need to do appearance wise for school. Once I'm done I give myself a once over in the mirror and slide down the railing of the stairs.

I've always loved to do that, and I haven't gotten hurt from it yet. Garroth taught it to me when I was tall enough to sit on the railing. Which was sadly only three years ago.

I walk into the dinning room, and I am thankful to see that there is a plate set for me on the table next to Vylad.

"Morning mom! Where's dad?" I ask as I sit in my spot.

Mother gives me a sad expression, "Your father couldn't make it, something about work popped up... He said he wishes you all a good day though," She then smiles. "But hey gurlfriend! You kids still have me! I have my little GarGar, N/N, ZuZu, and my Little Pea! What mother could ask for more?!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

We finally arrived at school, and I can see Laurance slyly stutting over to me. He winks at a few girls on the way, and I instantly roll my eyes.

"Laurance, long time no see," I smile slightly.

"I was just over at your house yesterday Y/N," He groans.

"A girl can dream."

A girl calls for Laurnace, and smirks at her. He quickly turns to me with an apologetic smile, "I gotta go," He says. "Watch out for high school. The teachers are actual demons."

He walks away, and I decide to walk over to a really pretty water fountain. I sit on the edge of it and lay my backpack on the ground close to me.

That's when Garroth comes over to me. "Hey baby sister!" He says as he waves at me.

"Hey big brother!" I said giving him a hug, which he happily returns back to me.