chapter two

It's after school, and Alex came over.

Alex is Laurance's sister, but you would never guess that they're related by their appearances. Ive known Alex longer than I've known Laurance, but the time distance of meeting the two of them was only a matter of a few hours. I was a very happy go lucky four year old.

"Ugh, I'm so boreddddddddddddddddd," Alex complains as she hangs upside down on the couch.

"Me toooooooooo," I mock her.

"Are you mocking me?" She asks pretending to be hurt by putting a gapsing dramatically, and lying her hand upon her heart.

"Yes I'm mocking you, and why are you still wearing your uniform?"

"Because Cadenza had to go somewhere, and Laurance refused to find a way to get me home."

Mom walks into the room. "Hey gurlfriends! How are you doing?!" She asks.

"We're bored out of our minds," I replied.

"I'm going to die from boredom," I looked over at Alex. "Goodbye sweet world, I loved you while it lasted." She put her hand over her heart and dramatically 'died'.

"I wouldn't want my gurls to die," Two pairs of footsteps make their way down the stairs, and then suddenally there's over two hundred pounds crushing my spine. Mom smiles. "How about we go swimming?"

By this time Garroth is sutting on me still, and Alex is alive. Laurance is too busy talking to my mom about us going over to the Zvahls' house instead of a public beach. People... Soon enough Garroth is being pushed up the stairs by Laurance to go tell both Zane and Vylad about the up coming plans.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I watch from a great distance everybody having a good time in, or out of the pool. Don't get me wrong, I love to swim, but I don't really enjoy swimming in front of perverts.

I made a mistake once in the past for swimming, and Laurance was around, and let's just say that he had a bright pink hand mark on his cheek for a while.

I don't enjoy people touching my butt.

I watch as both Garroth and Laurance get out of the pool and disappear somewhere. Garrotb walks past me into the house and up the stairs, but I can't find Laurance. This scares me a little bit, but he wouldn't do anything too stupid would he? Oh who am I kidding? It's Laurance we're talking about here. He's the king of stupid ideas.

I hear screams erupt from upstiars, and I turn around to see Garroth carring Cadenza down the stairs. She's thrown over his shoulder kick and screaming for him to put her down. He's wet, and that's only adding onto her will to be let go.

He laughs as hell walks past me, and Cadenza began me to get him to let her go. I want to help, but I'm not strong enough to get him to put her down.

"Garroth, no, please! Garroth no, my clothes-" Garroth pays no mind to Cadenza's please for mercy and instead drops her into the pool.

She rises back to the surface, and purposely sinks under the water until it grazes her chin. She was wearing a white sun dress, so she wraps in front of her chest to cover herself up.

"That wasn't funny Garroth!" She yells, and I go to grab her a towel that's resting on the deck.

I give her the cream colored towel as she slowly swims towards the shallow end of the pool, and she quickly wraps the fabric around her body tightly.

Garroth is dying on the floor from laughing so much, and once he's able to stand he delivers understandable sentences.

"Oh come on Cadi, you gotta admit that that was pretty funny."

She growls as she walks over to Garroth and pushes him into the water. "You're right," She chuckles. "It is pretty funny to watch you be pushed into the water. You should do it more often."

"Come on Cadenza, don't be like that."

These are the times when I think that they're a couple.

I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I suddenly hits me: Laurance left the pool.

I'm lifted into the air, and it almost makes me want to cry. I know I'm going to be thrown into the water, but I don't want it to happen. I don't want another incident to happen with water like earlier today.

"You thought you could hide from me?" Laurance's laugh makes me shudder.

"You don't have to do this Laurance," I say as we inch closer to the pool.

"You're right, I don't," I'm thrown into midair all my hope dies. "But I want to!"

With those words my body combines with the water. The air is knocked out of me, and I resurface couching and gasping for air.

Laurance leans over the edge of the pool to meet my death glare.

"Did you enjoy your little swim?" He asks me. I grab onto his leg, and his eyes widen in realization. Ignoring anybody's safety, enluding my own, I pull him down into the pool.

Once his head breaks the water he flicks hair out of his eyes," Not cool Y/N. Not cool."