Chapter 11

First off I want to apologize for the long wait for me to update this story. I had writer's block and couldn't think of how I wanted this chapter to go or how I wanted the rest of the story to be. Now that I don't have writer's block anymore I have many ideas for the future chapters.

I wanted to make this chapter a lot longer than the other's to make up for all the shorter one paged chapter and for the waiting for updates for this story. My goal is to make this chapter at least three to four pages long and I'm hoping to achieve that goal.

If not I will try to make the other chapters longer. I hope you like it as much as I did writing this chapter.

Also this chapter will be more of a filler chapter of Marilynn and her thoughts about her pregnancy.

I might also add Brad so you can see what he thinks.

-SandyCheeks
****

Marilynn's pov

The school day went by faster than I expected it to. No one noticed my semi protruding belly and I was more than happy about that. I told Darren that I was pregnant since he was the only one who didn't know I am. He didn't seem to happy about it but never said anything to voice his thoughts.

Arriving home I got myself a snack and headed to my room. After I finished I took a short nap before starting on my homework. I didn't have that much and I was more than happy about that. Out of curiosity I got on the computer and researched pregnancy to see what I would be expecting for the next nine months. Although I have been in classes about pregnancy and sex at school I am more than sure that I don't know everything there is to know about being pregnant.

Printing out a few pages of what to expect and a couple of healthy meals I should eat from the computer I made me dinner from one of the pages. I then went into the living room turning on the television.

The thought of telling Brad that I am pregnant kept crossing my mind but I wasn't sure I wanted to tell him. I want to wait until I have proof that I am actually pregnant to show him. Not wanting to trap him with a child I'm sure he didn't want I was going to give him the opportunity to be in our child's life. I want him to at least try to be apart of him or her's life but if he wasn't up to it I guess I could understand.

I spent the rest of my night alternating between watching T.V. and taking naps. I'm not going to be able to sleep when it is time for me to actually go to sleep. Feeling someone tapping on my arm I woke up from my nap.

"Go upstairs and get you some sleep. You shouldn't sleep on the couch it's not good for your back" my mom told me. I sat up from the couch whipping of the slob from the side of my face. I must've had a very nice nap because I never slobber while sleeping.

Going to my room I stripped from all of my clothing before heading into the shower. Rubbing on the small bump that is my stomach I smiled. Although unexpected I am happy to be pregnant. I also know that this baby will change my life completely. I'm not sure if I am ready for it but I can only hope that my pregnancy will be as easy as I want it to be. Washing up I got of the shower and laid down on my bed closing my eyes.

As I expected I wouldn't be able to go to sleep. I stayed in bed for a few minutes before my stomach growled. Getting up from my bed I made my way downstairs to the kitchen and made me a sandwich and grabbed some yogurt and a bottle of water. Taking my food and drink to my room I turned the T.V. on and propped up the pillows to support my back while I sat up in bed.

There was nothing on so I just turned it on to some random show to have something to listen to while I ate. After eating I went back into the kitchen to put my dishes in the dishwasher. Looking at the clock on the stove it was only twelve o'clock. I still have another six hours until I have to get ready for school. Putting my pillows back down flat I laid down watching T.V. until I started drift off.
***