Chapter 1

Marilynn's pov

My name is Marilynn Andrews I'm seventeen years old and in the eleventh grade. I have light brown hair and hazel colored eyes, everyone thinks that I look like my mother. My mom took me out of boarding school so I would be going to my older brother Mathew's school, called Albert High. My brother is somewhat like any other type of older brother but he is also a player. I already know that the teachers and students are going to know who I am because of Mathew.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

I hear my alarm clock go off and knew that it was time for me to get up and get ready for school. I quickly went to my closet and picked out a pair of dark blue jeans a light blue tank top and my dark blue jean jacket.

Going to my drawers I pick out some underwear and clothes and made my way into my bathroom; I sat my clothes down on top of my toilet and quickly hopped in the shower to take a quick fifteen minute shower.

After I washed I got out and put on my clothes and headed out of my bathroom; I went to my dresser and got my books that I would need for school today. Since this was my first day at a new school I had to make sure I got everything.

I went downstairs in my kitchen and went into the pantry so I could get some poptarts. I put them in the toaster and waited for them to pop out. When they were done I set in on a napkin and started eating them. Mathew came down the stairs into the kitchen with his pajama's still on "aren't you going to get ready for school" I asked him.

"We still have thirty minutes until we need to leave and it doesn't take me that to get dressed" he responded.

After that I was silent. I went back upstairs so I could brush my teeth and wash my face. After I finished I went back downstairs and grabbed my stuff from off the counter. Mathew was outside already waiting for me in the car, I got in and put my seat belt on.

"Are you ready" he asked.

"Yeah, but I'm nervous" I say.

"Don't worry there is nothing to be worried about just say away from Brad" he told me.

"Who's Brad" I asked confused.

"He is the number one player at our school, if you stay away from him then you will be fine" he responded.

After that little conversation it was quiet.

When we got to school me being nervous was an understatement. The school looked like it was separated into five different sections it was ridiculous.

"Are you okay" Mathew asked looking over at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I told him, I knew he saw right threw my lie but I didn't care.

I left him behind in the car and started walking towards the front part of the school. People were scattered around the parking lot either looking at me or whispering to each other.

It was like they were rating me or something to see if I would be popular or not. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see a guy standing behind me.

"Your Marilynn Andrews right" he asked.

"Yes I am" I told him this guy looked really cute he had dark black hair and deep blue eyes.

"You must be new here" he stated.

"Yes how did you know" I asked.

"Well I think I would remember if I saw a girl as pretty as you before" he said.

Before I could answer Mathew came and stood right next to me.

"Leave her alone Brad" he said.