Chapter 3

Marilynn's pov

"So where were you?" Mathew asked

"We had fell asleep at the party and woke up this morning. I knew you would freak out so I woke up Darren and Brittany and he drove us home" I stated.

I went to my bed trying not to limp from the soreness so much.

"Why are you limping?" he asked

"I hurt my ankle" I lied

"You're lying" Mathew stated

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are. Whenever you lie your nose twitches" he said matter-of-fact.

"So I'm going to ask again. Why are you limping?" he asked

I didn't have an answer and I didn't want to tell I lost my virginity to the person his enemy.

"Marilynn?" he asked

I looked up at him

"Yes" I replied

"You didn't do the deed, did you?" he asked shocked

"Um, I don't know how to answer that" I said

"You did, didn't you?"

"Yes, but I was drunk so I don't really remember how 'it' felt" I said a little embarrassed.

I wonder why an older brother would be proud of their little sister losing their virginity. I know I wouldn't be.

"So who'd you lose it to?" he asked

"I don't remember" I lied

"Liar, I know you remember who" he said.

"Honestly I don't remember who it was"

He finally gave up and walked out of my room.

Brad's pov

I woke up with the worst headache ever. Yesterday was so much fun. That party was so wild. I wish Marilynn was still here. I would have loved to see the look on her face when she found out that she lost her virginity to me. I got up from the bed and found my clothes and put them on. I saw my phone flashing from my pant pocket and took it out. I had five missed calls and ten text messages from my mom asking where I was.

Marilynn's pov

I got some clothes out from in my drawers and set them out on my to toilet seat. I turned on the shower and hopped in. After I got out the shower I got dressed and brushed my teeth, then went downstairs to get something to eat. My brother was in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal. I got out my ingredients to make an omelette and a pan to make some bacon.

"So are you going to tell me who it was?"

"Brad" I whispered hoping he wouldn't hear me.

I knew if I didn't tell him now he was never going to stop asking. Of course luck doesn't like me and he heard what I said

"Liar" he said nonchalantly

"I wish I was lying but I'm not" I told him.

"Did he force you into doing it?" he asked getting angry

"I told you I was drunk. All I remember was waking up and he was there and we were both naked" I really didn't feel comfortable talking about this with him.

"I'm going to kill him"

"No, you won't" I stated

"You're right I won't kill him but I will beat him up".

I quickly made my omelette and bacon and went into the living room to watch T.V. while I was eating. After I finished eating I went back upstairs to my room and started on some of the homework I forgot about. Sometime during the day I woke up to Mathew shaking me

"What?" I asked sleepily

"Mom wanted me to wake you up and tell you that dinner is ready" he said then walked out of my room.

I got up from my books and saw that I drooled all over my paper. Just great. I went downstairs in the kitchen and sat at the table next to Mathew. He didn't look at me

"You're mad at me, aren't you?" I asked

"No, I'm not mad at you but a little disappointed" he said

"Wait. What? How are you disappointed in me now when earlier you were overjoyed?" I asked in disbelief.

"I would've been fine if it was anyone else, but being Brad I'm a little ticked off"

"So if I had said that it was Darren you wouldn't be mad at me" I asked

"No and I'm not mad at you. I kind of figured that Brad would have figured out a way to get you in bed. He won".

I was really confused by the 'he won' part of what he said but I wasn't going to worry about it now and we both would have had to stop talking about it because our mom and dad came in the dining room with food.

After we ate dinner I went upstairs to my room, took a shower and brushed my teeth. I went back to working on my homework and studying. Once I was finished I turned on my T.V. and start watching Keeping up with the Kardashians. Soon I had fallen asleep still think about what Mathew meant when he said something about Brad winning something.

Fan

Vote

Comment

~Edited by CuteBabyGirl~