Chapter 16

First off I want to apologize for the long wait for the very short chapters that I have been updating but I am running out of ideas for this story. I might end this story earlier than planned.

***

Brad, Kate, and I are going out for a family photo the first one we have. I made sure we had matching colors but not the same exact clothes. That would be weird.

Right now it is a hassle because Brad won't wake up and help me get Kate and himself ready. I swear sometimes he can be so lazy. By the time I finish feeding Kate Brad finally decides to wake up. Just if he could've done that an hour ago.

"I'm up now. I'll finish getting Kate ready while you get dressed.

I quickly thanked him before going upstairs and taking a quick shower then getting dressed.

We got to our appointment a few minutes later than I had hoped. Though I was happy to see that Jenny and Richard were here waiting for us. I made it my mission for Brad not to find out that I invited his mother. He would've thrown a fit and probably not have come.

Before, I had invited my parents but they were unable to make it.

"Are you guys ready?" Richard asks.

I nod while Brad is busy glaring at the side of my head.

"If I had known that they would be here I would have never come" Brad whispers in my ear.

"I know, that's why I made sure not to tell you" I whisper back.

He sighs but doesn't say anything else.

For the first few pictures I hold Kate then I pass her to Brad. We have one picture she is laying in a puddle of roses.

Nonetheless the family photo went well. Brad of course is still upset because I didn't tell him about inviting his parents.

He'll get over it soon. I hope.

***

A/N: I know this chapter is very very short but I will try my best to write more to this chapter when so get a chance. I will post on my page when I update more to this chapter.

Inbox me some of your ideas for the future chapters. I need some creative ideas.

Hopefully if I get enough the story can be longer as I hoped.