Origin Story: Athena Venj

Always going with the flow just for the adventure. No major reason, no motive. Just for the adventure. That's why I want to be a Guardian. My mother and I serve the Queen in the Reef. We fought side by side during the Reef Wars. My life has been pretty narrow. I didn't like that too much. I want to be a Guardian so I can open up and shine a Light on my narrow path. But I come to realize that some parts of my path were meant to remain in the dark; some things I wasn't supposed to know. I was blinded by it, didn't see it coming.

Something I never thought could exist. I knew my path couldn't be that narrow. I knew that I served a purpose in life. But was I supposed to widen my path? Maybe I shouldn't had explored too much. I crossed the line when I searched through my mother's stuff. Maybe if she didn't take away my Vestian Dynasty, I wouldn't had done what I did. But it doesn't matter. I found out anyway. I want to find out if she's still out there. If she is, I have to find her. The only thing is that I can't let my mother know. After the Wolf hunt, I'll start finding her. My path is narrow because my mother kept me in the dark. But I have no time to blame her, for now, all I know is that she's out there, I have to find her. One way or another.

Origin Story: Athena Venj
Character Created by: thebossofMKX