The Fanfic Lore: Eliksni Leadership (Fallen)

In the Fallen Leadership everything is in order by Houses. Houses are the groups or clans they keep in order. The Houses have a Vote to what they want to do. But each house has their own primary quest. Before we get there, let's name the Houses.

House of Devils:

Location: Old Russia, Earth

Primary Color: Red

Objective: Scrap up, Rediscover Human Golden Age Artifacts, Use them as weapons against the Guardians.

House of Kings:

Location: Old Russia, Earth (Hidden in Shadows)

Primary Color: Yellow

Objective: Plot Assaults against Hive Contamination with Stealth.

House of Exile:

Location: Ocean of Storms, Earth's Moon

Primary Color: Green

Objective: No Primary Quest, Defend against Hive and Hopefully Become Forgiven To The Fallen Government.

House of Winter:

Location: Ishtar Sink, Venus

Primary Color: Aqua

Objective: Study Vex, Research Collective and Golden Age Information.

House of Wolves:

Location: Earth, Venus, and Moon.

Primary Color: Blue

Objective: Dominate other Houses and Seize Control of Vex Instruments.

Now that the Houses are listed, now must understand who's in control. Every house has minions of the Dark that keeps each other in check. They have Dregs and Vandals. The basic minor minions. Then you have the squad commanding ones like Captains and Barons. Lastly the ones who control the Houses; Kells. They are the leaders who stand and speak for their House. Draksis, Skolas, and many more are Kells that serve different purposes, but fight for the same reason.

The Battle of Twilight Gap was one of the biggest events in Fallen and in Guardian History. Saint-14 and Osiris were there along with Anna Bray. Later on, Mara Sov interfered and prevented all the Houses from uniting and the invasion of the city. King's, Devil's, And Winter's Kell were defeated. Now the Fallen stay and play defense, except for the Devils. They've always been too curious about humanization artifacts. Personally? I'd say they won't be ready for what they'll find...