Chapter 2: Fallen Government

"Another Kell dead," Athena said.

"So, Devil Archon, Devil Prime, Exile Baron, Winter Priest, and Winter Kell," Nolan lists.

"Now it's the Wolf Kell," I said.

After killing the Winter Kell, we flew back to the Reef to check in with Petra. She has a curved monitor with a communications device, along with two guards next to her to assist. Athena walked up to her and told her that the Winter Kell was slain. "Great work hon. you too, Guardian," Petra told me. "This is Crimson," Athena introduced.

"So you're the one that needs to get to the Black Garden?" Petra wondered.

"It's the only way that the Traveler can heal," I said.

"Well, once we can find and neutralize Skolas, you can continue on your journey."

"Right," I nodded.

"How bout you take a walk around the Reef, you'll find some interesting faces here," she suggested.

"Okay," I answered. I turned around and did what she said. The first was the oddest but the best. "Hmmm, a Guardian," his voice said, croaky and old. "I am Variks, I am what remains of House Judgement."
He a Fallen Vandal, that speaks English!
I started to fan-girl.
"Oh my gosh, he can speak?!" I shrieked.
"Ow," Athena said. "And yes, he can. He'll translate any Fallen comms that we receive. And any other tips and tricks to finding Skolas."

"You seek Wolf Kell, I help and we become friends, yes?" Variks said.

"Heck yeah we can be friends," I exclaimed.

The second person was a Cryptarch.
He's awoken like Rahool, except he doesn't wear a hood, which reveals that he's bald, no offense to anyone who's bald.

"Ah, I heard much about you from Master Rahool, Crimson," he said. His voice is soft and nice. "I'll try not to disappoint you... too much.

I bow. "Nice to meet you, any engrams I find I'll be sure to let you know," I said.

Lastly, this one is a bit... mysterious.
"The way that your Light shines... such power. You will fit perfectly in the Trial by Fire," he said. "But first with the introductions. I am Brother Vance. I am responsible for the Trials of Osiris." He wears a hood that hides his face completely except for his chin and mouth.

"Um, thank you, I think, and I am Crimson."
I said.

"Crimson huh... Solrac Crimson?" He asked.

The fact that he knows my last name brought a jump to my skin.
"Uh, yes. Why?" I replied.

"I remember Solrac's gift. Ouros was amazed by her flames," he told me. "My sight is blinded, but not to what I can understand and learn."

Athena leans over to whisper to my ear. "He's kinda weird and well... weird," she implied.

After meeting everyone, we talked to Petra about the Reef. I said good things about the people. She could tell I was a nice person.
"Well, I'm glad you like it here," she said. "Over there is a vault you can use," she says pointing to it. "And over there is a bounty tracker linked to the Tower."
"Thank you," I said.
"Now, like I said, if you need any help you could always-" one of the guards patted her on the back.
"Ma'am, we're detecting Wolf activity and Skolas's cryotrace near the Winter Ketch!" The guard said.
"Athena, Crimson, Get there quick, we'll need to hurry before the House of Winter kneels before him!" She commanded.
"Yes Ma'am!" Athena answered, running with her to her ship.

A/n: Hey Guys! Sorry That This Chapter/Story Will Be Short. House of Wolves and Dark Below Are Meant To Be Short Because of The Lack of Content Comparing To Taken King, Rise of Iron, And Vanilla Destiny. I Will Inform You That House of Wolves Is 11 Chapters Long. However, I am Working Hard on Taken King. Taken King Is Going To Be 60 Chapters Long! So Just Hang in There And Keep up The Reads, Follows, and Votes For More!