1) He's my best friend, 2) He's incredibly hot, and 3) I've secretly loved him all this time!!! *14*

Chapter 14

*A/N: Just to make it clear, there was one major mistake in the story. During the beginning I mentioned Nate having "midnight black" hair... that was a mistake. I'm so sorry, but he's actually a blondie :P Just ignore the black hair thing... oh, and Paige is NOT fat! She is just curvy in all the right places :)*

.......................................................................................................................

(Paige's P.O.V)

How dare he!? First, he apologizes, and then he kisses me, and then he walks away as if nothing happened!

I was so pissed off at him; there was no way in hell I was going to let him get away with this.

He was pacing down the sidewalk when I caught up with him, pulling him from the collar.

"Where the hell do you think you're going!?" I yelled.

He turned around with a stunned look, squinting his eyes from the sun to look at me.

"Paige... What the hell?" he mumbled, fixing his collar.

I folded my arms and stared him down, which was obviously making him uncomfortable.

"How can you just leave like that?" I asked angrily.

He looked down at his feet and for a second I found him the cutest thing in the world, but I quickly reminded myself that I was angry with him.

"I thought you'd be mad..." he said quietly.

"Oh, okay... so I you were forcing me back there and therefore I'd be angry." I replied sarcastically.

He looked up and shook his head.

"Of course not, I would never force-" I cut him off by putting a finger to his mouth.

"Exactly, Nate! Whatever happened was because I was willing too. Why would I kiss you back if I didn't..." I stopped myself from admitting aloud that I loved him. I knew a lot of things about Nate, and one thing I knew for certain was how fast Nate would run when he heard the word "love".

"If you didn't what..." Nate asked curiously, smiling slightly.

I wanted to smack him. He knew! He'd known all along how I felt about him.

Before I knew what was happening Nate started to take a step forward, his arms wrapped around me waist and pulled me forward. I held my breath as his eyes smiled into mine.

"Since Jonathan was never really your boyfriend, I guess I can do this." He teased.

I waited for him to "do" just that, when all of a sudden someone started screaming my name from behind.

Both Nate and I turned to see a frantic looking Sheena running towards us, she was panting hard when she stopped.

"I-I need your help!" she panted.

I told her to calm down and exchanged a worried glance with Nate.

"Where's Jonathan?" I asked.

She looked up then, tears forming in her eyes.

"I don't know... and Jessie's missing."

......................................................................................................................

(Nate's P.O.V)

We decided to take my car and drive to Jonathan's place, where we found the driveway empty and no one at home.